nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR NIKON CAMERA Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #1275
View in linear mode

Subject: "D1H vs. D50 - i know its silly" Previous topic | Next topic
dicinko   Bratislava, SK  Registered since 17th Dec 2005 Sat 17-Dec-05 11:12 AM
4 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D1H vs. D50 - i know its silly"

hi, I would like to buy my first dslr camera and I dont know to decide.
I have a low budget and I`m want to buy a new D50 or used D1H , both for the same price.. I want to shoot sport above else , thats why I`m watching for D1H. Please help me to decide .
(sorry for my english)

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Shred   FI  Registered since 28th Oct 2005 Sat 17-Dec-05 06:25 PM
193 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D1H vs. D50 - i know its silly"
In response to Reply # 0

D1H is aimed for sports photography, huge image buffer super fast AF etc.
Only drawback is the 2.7 mpix sensor which wont be enough for quality prints above 13x18cm / 5x7" size.
So if you don't see the low resolution as a limiting factor then the D1H is clear winner.

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR NIKON CAMERA Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #1275 Previous topic | Next topic