nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
notadrone77

US
9 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
notadrone77 Registered since 10th Dec 2005
Sat 10-Dec-05 10:29 PM

A very new d50 purchaser. Please be patient. FIrst time camera owner. Last night I was getting to know my camera. SOmehow I have turned on something, I dont know What it is. BUt this is what it does. After I take a picture and the photo appears on the screen it has a graph in front of it. Kind of like an EKG reading of your heart. lol It's a red out line filled in with yellow graphing. Will someone help me. I have read the manual and I dont see any mention of this. I may have missed and will continue to search. I would like to know what it is and how to get rid of it.

Thanks in advance, Chris

We must learn to reawaken ourselves and keep ourselves awake, not by mechanical aids but by an ifinite expectation of the dawn which will not forsake us even in our soundest sleep. HDT

We must learn to reawaken ourselves and keep ourselves awake, not by mechanical aids but by an ifinite expectation of the dawn which cannot forsake us even in our soundest sleep. HDT

G