Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #1073
View in linear mode

Subject: "d50 picture view" Previous topic | Next topic
notadrone77 Registered since 10th Dec 2005Sat 10-Dec-05 10:29 PM
9 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"d50 picture view"

US

A very new d50 purchaser. Please be patient. FIrst time camera owner. Last night I was getting to know my camera. SOmehow I have turned on something, I dont know What it is. BUt this is what it does. After I take a picture and the photo appears on the screen it has a graph in front of it. Kind of like an EKG reading of your heart. lol It's a red out line filled in with yellow graphing. Will someone help me. I have read the manual and I dont see any mention of this. I may have missed and will continue to search. I would like to know what it is and how to get rid of it.

Thanks in advance, Chris

We must learn to reawaken ourselves and keep ourselves awake, not by mechanical aids but by an ifinite expectation of the dawn which will not forsake us even in our soundest sleep. HDT

We must learn to reawaken ourselves and keep ourselves awake, not by mechanical aids but by an ifinite expectation of the dawn which cannot forsake us even in our soundest sleep. HDT

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

nipprdog Registered since 29th Oct 2005Sat 10-Dec-05 10:42 PM
200 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: d50 picture view"
In response to Reply # 0

US

its the histogram. check pages 52 and 53 of your manual for a detailed explanation. to get rid of, simply push the up button on the multi-selector.

notadrone77 Registered since 10th Dec 2005Sun 11-Dec-05 01:19 AM
9 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: d50 picture view"
In response to Reply # 1

US

Thank you so much for the simple fix and quick responce.
Chris

We must learn to reawaken ourselves and keep ourselves awake, not by mechanical aids but by an ifinite expectation of the dawn which cannot forsake us even in our soundest sleep. HDT

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #1073 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.