nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Bauercrew

Baltimore, US
18 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Bauercrew Registered since 06th Nov 2005
Thu 17-Nov-05 09:59 PM

Thanks a million to EVERYONE who answered my silly questions on printing problems, upon some advice from here i purchased a monaco optix calibrater ,calibrated and profiled moniter,made sure programs i was useing were set up with rgb and moniter profile and BAM,8x10 look GREAT,I thought i was going to have to buy $600 printer this canon ip4000 looks great,showed it to some football parents now EVERYBODY wants me make them an 8x10 collage of there Children,AND they are actually willing to pay for it.(Think i should have left picture at home,L.O.L)But im not getting in to all that cause that could get EXPENSIVE and not to mention wear-and-tear on my printer.Oh and by the way someone mentioned takeing in a course in photgraphy,DOING IT in feb,Guess what ,it also Covers Color Mangaement. AGAIN THANKS TO EVRYONE HERE im SURE i will have some MORE SILLY questions soon L.O.L

G