nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Yet another horrible first experince with D70s...

jon81680

New Windsor, US
30 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM
jon81680 Registered since 05th Jan 2006
Wed 08-Feb-06 10:09 PM

Sorry but i have to vent a little, first time around I get my D70s, mirror locks up and "Err" message blinks after only a few shots. Great, I send it back and Buydig.com will replace with brand new unit. Come home, package is in my home, open it up, D70, not D70s. Unbelieveable!! I call them up, express my dissatisfaction, will send me a new unit, will arrive on Friday, no Saturday, maybe Monday. guy couldn't even give me a straight answer. Are you kidding me?? I know not a major difference between D70 and D70s, but I paid for a D70s and that's what I want. This will be the last time I buy from Buydig.com. Thanks for listening (reading).

Jonathan

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Yet another horrible first experince with D70s...

G