Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #494
View in linear mode

Subject: "KAH-BOOM!!!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
Nostromo Registered since 29th Apr 2006Mon 07-Aug-06 11:50 AM
65 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"KAH-BOOM!!!!!"

That was me exploding.

I simply can't wait any longer for the new camera news!!!

Sam
D200, D70, 18-200VR, 70-200VR, Tamron 90 DI, 50 1.8, SB800

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

w_lorimer Basic MemberTue 08-Aug-06 01:19 AM
53 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: KAH-BOOM!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Greymouth, NZ

Pul yourself together man!

"Slap-slap" - that's me slapping you back into reality.

Just one - more - sleep!!!

Wayne

A 'Kiwi' Nikonian
nzdigital.blogspot.com

You've got to stand up for something - or you'll fall for anything.

A 'Kiwi' Nikonian
nzdigital.blogspot.com

You've got to stand up for something - or you'll fall for anything

WillyInAus Registered since 28th Feb 2006Tue 08-Aug-06 09:32 AM
33 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: KAH-BOOM!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 1

Brisbane, AU

I can feel ya pain fellow Nikonian.

You have a D200 that I only dream about.

Waiting waiting holding my breath.

Sean

Willy, another Nikonian is Aus.

"Its not the cameras fault its all you"

Nostromo Registered since 29th Apr 2006Tue 08-Aug-06 11:09 AM
65 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: KAH-BOOM!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 2

I can feel ya pain fellow Nikonian.
You have a D200 that I only dream about.>>>

Hey...my D200 is nice. But I still think my D70 is the best DSLR for the money...and probably the D50 as well. I'm hoping that the D80 is a better D50 or D70s more than a detuned D200. I'll be keeping the D70 until it dies.
The suspense is killing me!!!

Sam

jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources Charter MemberTue 08-Aug-06 06:18 PM
34214 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: KAH-BOOM!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 3

San Pedro Garza García, MX

You are going to love it.
We'll have complete news tomorrow.

Have a great time
JRP (Founder & Administrator. Nikonian at the north-eastern Mexican desert) Gallery, Brief Love Story, The Team
Join the Silver, Gold and Platinum members that help this happen; upgrade. Join your personal web site to the Nikonians WebRing
Make sure you check our workshops at The Nikonians Academy and the product catalog of the Photo Pro Shop

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #494 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.