nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
ksgoergen

Midland, US
19 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
ksgoergen Registered since 19th Feb 2007
Wed 07-Mar-07 08:52 PM

I have a D70s with a 18-70 and 50mm 1.8. Somewhat of a newbie.

Here is the issue. I have a severly multipliy impaired daughter, Korrine. (Rett Syndrome) She loves her picture taken. She grins from ear to ear and then she gets so excited she rocks. So, I end up with closed eyes and blurry pictures. I have tried to sneak pictures but her eyes are unbelievable and I think they show her personality the best and would like them to be the focal point. (she is not able to speak so she uses her eyes to communicate) One of the reasons I bought the 50mm was to be able to get away with no flash because it makes her hold her eyes closed and laugh.

Can someone help me with maybe tweeking the camera or using some options I don't quite understand yet and help me get some great shots of my daughter. She won't be with me forever and I have very few pictures of her that I think actually portray her.
Thank you so much for your time and knowledge.
Krista

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: camera setting question

G