Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #25307
View in linear mode

Subject: "d80 battery charger" Previous topic | Next topic
Zorac Registered since 27th Oct 2007Fri 25-Jan-08 01:25 AM
64 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"d80 battery charger"

CA

anyone in the daytona beach area with a charger for an en-el3? im on vaction here, and it turns out i forgot mine while packing! its sitting at home right where i put it so i wouldnt forget it....

thanks!

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: d80 battery charger
rlapoint
26th Jan 2008
Zorac
27th Jan 2008
GTF
04th Feb 2008
Zorac
05th Feb 2008
GTF
05th Feb 2008
Zorac
05th Feb 2008
GTF
05th Feb 2008

rlapoint Registered since 07th Jan 2008Sat 26-Jan-08 12:55 PM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: d80 battery charger"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Have you tried calling a camera store nearby?

Zorac Registered since 27th Oct 2007Sun 27-Jan-08 02:31 AM
64 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: d80 battery charger"
In response to Reply # 1

CA

i tried two stores, one though they had one for sale, but it turned out to be the wrong charger, and the second sold prints (the name said it was photo and video, but it turned out it was a gallery, and i found a third, but its closed till monday.

ive taken it easy on the battery and have my fingers crossed, it should be close to lasting the rest of the trip now that im taking it easy. my big photo op day is tommorrow, so hopefuly it makes it threw that.

i might have to buy one of those 99cent ones from ebay and throw it in my bag so i never forget again!

GTF Registered since 03rd Dec 2002Mon 04-Feb-08 11:43 PM
230 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#3. "RE: d80 battery charger"
In response to Reply # 0

Mastic Beach, US

Well not next to Daytona Beach.
Depending how desperate you are or if your going to Disneyworld,
Seaworld, KSC (oops sorry Kennedy Space Center) Universal.
I am in Deltona. Only a few minutes off I4.

And I have a battery charger.

George

Zorac Registered since 27th Oct 2007Tue 05-Feb-08 01:00 AM
#4. "RE: d80 battery charger"
In response to Reply # 3

CA

thanks for the offer george, i acutally went to ksc (wish i had left myself a second day to go!) but i made it home last week with only one bar left on the battery meter, a close one, but i made it! it wouldn't of made it, but after i discovered i was missing my charger after the first of two batteries went dead, i stopped plugging the camera into the computer to review the photos every night, and that made the difference.

GTF Registered since 03rd Dec 2002Tue 05-Feb-08 01:48 AM
230 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#5. "RE: d80 battery charger"
In response to Reply # 4

Mastic Beach, US

Glad you enjoyed KSC.
We get to when ever we want.
Yearly pass you know.
While you were there did you try the Shuttle Experience?
Most amazing that ride.
How they can fake weightlessness is amazing.

George

Zorac Registered since 27th Oct 2007Tue 05-Feb-08 01:58 AM
#6. "RE: d80 battery charger"
In response to Reply # 5

CA

the shuttle launch experience was pretty cool, i was impressed with how they faked launch gs and weightlessness.

we didn't make it to the astronaut hall of fame, they apparently have a g simulator over there which would of been cool!! i never really got a good look at the rocket gardens either. but we did manged to go on the bus tour to all the sites and see the 3d imax as well.

GTF Registered since 03rd Dec 2002Tue 05-Feb-08 02:08 AM
#7. "RE: d80 battery charger"
In response to Reply # 6

Mastic Beach, US

Well guess what.
Your going to have to make another trip.
We haven't been to the Hall of Fame either.
Even though we've been to KSC more almost a dozen times in the past
2 years.
The rocket garden allows you see how complex those rocket engines
really are. To stand under a Saturn 5 and think about what a ride that must of been!
I can't even climb into the capsule that the Gemini guys rode
into space.
The final frontier.

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #25307 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.