nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR NIKON CAMERA Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #252939
View in linear mode

Subject: "Photo editor for ipad" Previous topic | Next topic
gr8330 Silver Member  Sun City West, US  Nikonian since 09th Mar 2009 Sun 18-Aug-13 11:29 PM
17 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Photo editor for ipad"

I'm looking for a good photo editor for my ipad. There sure are a lot of them available. I would like to know if anyone uses them and which one you prefer. Thanks.

Mike

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Mike

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Photo editor for ipad canoeman Silver Member
31st Aug 2013
Reply message RE: Photo editor for ipad gr8330 Silver Member
06th Sep 2013
Reply message RE: Photo editor for ipad James23p Moderator Awarded for his wide variety of skills, a true generalist both in film and digital photography
02nd Sep 2013
Reply message RE: Photo editor for ipad walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
07th Sep 2013
Reply message RE: Photo editor for ipad gr8330 Silver Member
13th Sep 2013

canoeman Silver Member  Vancouver, US  Nikonian since 18th Sep 2006 Sat 31-Aug-13 12:47 AM
128 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Photo editor for ipad"
In response to Reply # 0

>I'm looking for a good photo editor for my ipad. There sure
>are a lot of them available. I would like to know if anyone
>uses them and which one you prefer. Thanks.
>
>Mike

Snapseed. It used to be NIK, but was purchased by Google, I think. Learn to use the selective adjustment and it can fix most anything. The rest of the options are things like rotation, crop, specialty/novelty filters, etc., but the selective adjustment (control points) are the thing that will do the most good.

I have a couple others as well but none of them, including Snapseed, are good for production type work for all your images, just too slow.

Bill
http://www.williamstraube.com/

gr8330 Silver Member  Sun City West, US  Nikonian since 09th Mar 2009 Fri 06-Sep-13 11:07 PM
17 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Photo editor for ipad"
In response to Reply # 1

I'm not going to use it for production work just quick edits when away from the house. I'm going to try Snapseed, thanks for the help.

Mike

James23p Moderator Awarded for his wide variety of skills, a true generalist both in film and digital photography   Memphis, US  Nikonian since 25th Apr 2004 Mon 02-Sep-13 04:40 AM
10053 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Photo editor for ipad"
In response to Reply # 0

I can second Snapseed it is very good on my iPad Mini.

Jim

Share, Learn and Inspire
www.nikonians.org

Click on image to view larger version

I will use film until the last roll and last lab are gone. Go Navy

walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Colorado Springs, US  Nikonian since 05th May 2002 Sat 07-Sep-13 12:09 AM
15115 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Photo editor for ipad"
In response to Reply # 0

I also recommend Snapseed, both on the iPad as well as the iPhone.

Rick Walker

My photos:

GeoVista Photography

gr8330 Silver Member  Sun City West, US  Nikonian since 09th Mar 2009 Fri 13-Sep-13 09:59 PM
#5. "RE: Photo editor for ipad"
In response to Reply # 4

Downloaded Snaoseed and really like it, thanks all.

Mike

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR NIKON CAMERA Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #252939 Previous topic | Next topic