nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #252702
View in linear mode

Subject: "MY D80 is giving out pictures with colors destroyed" Previous topic | Next topic
ceb1avacunador Registered since 24th May 2013Fri 24-May-13 05:14 AM
1 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"MY D80 is giving out pictures with colors destroyed"
Fri 24-May-13 06:06 AM by jrp

PH

May i need someone who can help me with my D80, its acting weird my shots cannot be viewed anymore in pc huhu help....its all colors only

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

James23p Moderator Awarded for his wide variety of skills, a true generalist both in film and digital photography Nikonian since 25th Apr 2004Fri 24-May-13 05:48 AM
9853 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: MY D80 is giving out pictures with colors destroyed"
In response to Reply # 0

Memphis, US

I'm not sure what what your trying to say but lets see if we can sort this out? When you download the picture to the computer you are getting just colors no picture? Can you post an example with the shooting data. Plus have you tried to reset your D80 and format your SD cards in the D80 to make sure the files are not getting corrupted files.

Jim

Share, Learn and Inspire
www.nikonians.org

I will use film until the last roll and last lab are gone. Go Navy

Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot Nikonian since 07th Apr 2004Fri 24-May-13 06:58 PM
52420 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: MY D80 is giving out pictures with colors destroyed"
In response to Reply # 0

East Frisia, DE

Have you tried another memory-card ?

But as mentioned, we need more info.

Gerold - Nikonian in East Frisia
Eala Freya Fresena

MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas Nikonian since 24th Dec 2007Sat 25-May-13 05:43 AM
26974 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: MY D80 is giving out pictures with colors destroyed"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Hi Apollo,

Welcome to Nikonians!
When you get a minute, Upload a sample image to your Gallery with the Exif data intact. Then we can diagnose the problem.

Best Regards,
Marty

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #252702 Previous topic | Next topic