nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR NIKON CAMERA Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #252612
View in linear mode

Subject: "bouncing off the wall" Previous topic | Next topic
pasknucklehead Silver Member  US  Nikonian since 06th Feb 2008 Fri 05-Apr-13 09:22 PM
1444 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"bouncing off the wall"

I'VE GOT TO SHARE THIS WITH MY FAMILY ON HERE....CHECK THIS OUT....I'M SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

Darlene

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: bouncing off the wall MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
06th Apr 2013
Reply message RE: bouncing off the wall Scotty Silver Member
06th Apr 2013
Reply message RE: bouncing off the wall greenwing Gold Member
06th Apr 2013
Reply message RE: bouncing off the wall avm247 Moderator Awarded for high skills in documentary architecture and aviation photography Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
06th Apr 2013
Reply message RE: bouncing off the wall cogrady Silver Member
06th Apr 2013
Reply message RE: bouncing off the wall pasknucklehead Silver Member
07th Apr 2013
Reply message RE: bouncing off the wall WhatAboutBob Gold Member
12th Apr 2013
Reply message RE: bouncing off the wall mkbee1 Silver Member
12th Apr 2013
21st Apr 2013
     Reply message RE: bouncing off the wall km6xz Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Portraits and Urban Photography
24th Apr 2013
28th Apr 2013

MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas   US  Nikonian since 24th Dec 2007 Sat 06-Apr-13 05:03 AM
27433 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: bouncing off the wall"
In response to Reply # 0

Hi Darlene,

Congratulations!
Very well done.

Best Regards,
Marty

Scotty Silver Member  Ely, Cambridgeshire, UK  Nikonian since 07th Feb 2002 Sat 06-Apr-13 06:45 AM
4926 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: bouncing off the wall"
In response to Reply # 0

nice one!!! congratulations...

D2Xs + AF20-35mm f2.8 + AF35-70mm f2.8 + AF80-200mm f2.8

Hunger pays a heavy price to the shining Gods of speed and steel

LIKE me on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/AlexJPScottPhotography

http://alexjpscottphotography.blogspot.co.uk/

Alex

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

greenwing Gold Member  Yorkshire, UK  Nikonian since 18th May 2006 Sat 06-Apr-13 05:45 PM
1304 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: bouncing off the wall"
In response to Reply # 0

Well done, Darlene! Would you share the secrets of your success with us mortals?

Chris

avm247 Moderator Awarded for high skills in documentary architecture and aviation photography Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Rancho Cordova, US  Charter Member Sat 06-Apr-13 07:19 PM
18629 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: bouncing off the wall"
In response to Reply # 0

AWESOME! Congrats, Darlene!

Anthony

The Moderator Page and My Gallery
The important things in life are simple; the simple things are hard.

cogrady Silver Member  Salt Lake City, US  Nikonian since 29th Jan 2009 Sat 06-Apr-13 07:34 PM
579 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: bouncing off the wall"
In response to Reply # 0

Congratulations!

Can you show us the image you submitted?

Claudia

www.one-eye-closed.com
www.lastlightphotographicstudios.com

pasknucklehead Silver Member  US  Nikonian since 06th Feb 2008 Sun 07-Apr-13 10:57 PM
1444 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: bouncing off the wall"
In response to Reply # 5

Will I share my secret,,,,,,PATIENCE..........and the help of all you great folks on here. If it weren't for you all, I'd still be trying to figure out how to turn my camera on....
The one that they chose was the waterdrop I posted on here, called "think feet". It was the waterdrop that looks like a foot. I never got even close to getting another one, so when I say that was a once in a life time shot, it truly was...
Thanks guys for all the great compliments....

Darlene

WhatAboutBob Gold Member  Georgetown, US  Nikonian since 02nd Nov 2009 Fri 12-Apr-13 03:16 PM
97 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#7. "RE: bouncing off the wall"
In response to Reply # 0

Congrats - that's awesome!

mkbee1 Silver Member  West Valley, US  Nikonian since 26th Nov 2012 Fri 12-Apr-13 06:17 PM
664 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#8. "RE: bouncing off the wall"
In response to Reply # 0

WOW! Quite an achievement!

It is a Fine and Pleasant Madness

pasknucklehead Silver Member  US  Nikonian since 06th Feb 2008 Sun 21-Apr-13 03:59 AM
#9. "RE: bouncing off the wall"
In response to Reply # 8

Thanks everyone, it's a great day!!!!

Darlene

km6xz Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in various areas, including Portraits and Urban Photography   St Petersburg, RU  Nikonian since 22nd Jan 2009 Wed 24-Apr-13 06:22 PM
3370 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#10. "RE: bouncing off the wall"
In response to Reply # 9

Congratulations Darlene!
That photo was one of the most interesting photos I have seen posted on Nikonians and I can see why the gallery wanted it. You really created something that people want to see, which is actually pretty rare.
Keep experimenting and trying new variations, maybe different fluid with different surface tension.

Stan
St Petersburg Russia

pasknucklehead Silver Member  US  Nikonian since 06th Feb 2008 Sun 28-Apr-13 02:09 AM
#11. "RE: bouncing off the wall"
In response to Reply # 10

Hey thanks Stan, and I contribute some of my success to you also, you always kept me on my toes....thank you ...

Darlene

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR NIKON CAMERA Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #252612 Previous topic | Next topic