nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

question about enlarging

pasknucklehead

US
1457 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
pasknucklehead Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Feb 2008
Sun 24-Mar-13 01:13 AM

Hi everyone, I did this amazing waterdrop the other day, I just have to share it, but first I need to ask a question.
Okay, my work flow is this: I upload my picture into pse 10. I do all my edits in there because I'm too lazy to learn another program..
I also crop my photo to a 8x10 because that is the size I am going to send in for my print through mpix and this way I am assured of getting exactly my 8x10 without being chopped off at one end or the other. What is the best way for me to do this part, I know that if I leave this print at an 8x10 and save it in my folders, I can't then go up to an 11x14 of this same edited print if I choose to do so later. But I need to have this 8x10 for right now...I'm not sure which way to go with this. I don't want mpix cropping a 11x14 saved finished edit down to a 8x10 because I know that's not going to be what I want, yet I don't want to be saddled with just an 8x10 if I so choose to want a larger size later. But I don't want to do that edits all over again...Are you seeing where I"m coming from? What's my best option..Okay, feast your eyes on this baby....I used my star filter just to try something a little different and I also used a red filter on my flash...I'm tickled pink..check it out....

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Darlene

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: question about enlarging

G