nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
limeyzen

Waynesville, US
391 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
limeyzen Silver Member Nikonian since 27th Aug 2011
Fri 18-Jan-13 04:16 PM

Have done a topic search and find nothing specific enough for my needs. Question is what do you D90 users recommend as a camera strap? Will be used for landscape with or without a tripod, general walk about photography like street scenes, nature photography and some macro. Most shooting will take place on short walks from the car (no long hikes) so I am unlikely to be carrying an equipment bag as well, but may use a very small backpack for lenses etc. and only have the one body so lens exchange will be taking place. I am planning to add a wide angle and a 70 - 300 (weight/balance concern?) to my current 35 - 70 lens. Also will occaisonally use flash both on and off tripod. Security is another consideration. Live in western NC so summers can be hot!

I've looked at some of the straps mentioned in a post in the English Cafe but as the D90 eyelets seem to be on the small side (to me) I'm not sure what will fit. Current strap is a left over from my N90s days and the D90 eyelets look about the same size. Thanks as usual.

Geoff

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Best strap for D90?