Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #252187
View in linear mode

Subject: "How to remove graphics from D90 review screen display?..." Previous topic | Next topic
Temba Registered since 28th Sep 2008Fri 07-Dec-12 12:25 AM
169 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"How to remove graphics from D90 review screen display???"

Waterloo, CA

I cant seem to find away to remove graphics from the lower part of the image review screen display on my D90?
Is this not possible?
Thanks.
James

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: How to remove graphics from D90 review screen disp...
JosephK Silver Member
07th Dec 2012
suzyk Silver Member
07th Dec 2012
Temba
07th Dec 2012
suzyk Silver Member
08th Dec 2012
JosephK Silver Member
09th Dec 2012
suzyk Silver Member
15th Dec 2012

JosephK Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. Nikonian since 17th Apr 2006Fri 07-Dec-12 12:33 AM
4628 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: How to remove graphics from D90 review screen display???"
In response to Reply # 0

Seattle, WA, US

If you are refering to the photo info that overlays the picture, see pages 129-134 in the manual.

You can cycle through the screens using the up/down arrows on the rocker switch (left/right to move to another picture).

---------+---------+---------+---------+
Joseph K
Seattle, WA, USA

D700, D200, D70S, 24-70mm f/2.8, VR 70-200mm f/2.8 II,
50mm f/1.4 D, 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 VR, 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5 DX

suzyk Silver Member Nikonian since 13th Dec 2011Fri 07-Dec-12 11:16 AM
1563 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: How to remove graphics from D90 review screen display???"
In response to Reply # 0

near Hobart, AU

James,

The lines of info below the full image (I had to look to see what they were - time, date, shot no.) can't be removed as far as I know but I have never really tried. You can just scroll through the screens as noted above. The histogram, highlights, shot info screens can be turned off in the menus.

Cheers,
Suzy

Temba Registered since 28th Sep 2008Fri 07-Dec-12 03:15 PM
169 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: How to remove graphics from D90 review screen display???"
In response to Reply # 2

Waterloo, CA

>James,
>
>The lines of info below the full image (I had to look to see
>what they were - time, date, shot no.) can't be removed as far
>as I know but I have never really tried. You can just scroll
>through the screens as noted above. The histogram, highlights,
>shot info screens can be turned off in the menus.
>
>Cheers,
>Suzy

Visit
>my
>Nikonians gallery>.

Yes i'm just trying to get a screen with no info at all but I couldnt seem to get there, purhaps it isn't possible on the D90.
Thanks for the replys.

suzyk Silver Member Nikonian since 13th Dec 2011Sat 08-Dec-12 11:19 PM
1563 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: How to remove graphics from D90 review screen display???"
In response to Reply # 3

near Hobart, AU

James,

Is it possible to remove all info on other Nikons (the D90 is the only one I have)?

Suzy

JosephK Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. Nikonian since 17th Apr 2006Sun 09-Dec-12 03:11 AM
4628 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: How to remove graphics from D90 review screen display???"
In response to Reply # 4

Seattle, WA, US

On my D200 and D700, you can get most of it to go away. However, you cannot reclaim (use for the picture) the two lines used for the text at the bottom of the display; they are just left blank except for the picture ID (101-1).

---------+---------+---------+---------+
Joseph K
Seattle, WA, USA

D700, D200, D70S, 24-70mm f/2.8, VR 70-200mm f/2.8 II,
50mm f/1.4 D, 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 VR, 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5 DX

suzyk Silver Member Nikonian since 13th Dec 2011Sat 15-Dec-12 05:33 AM
#6. "RE: How to remove graphics from D90 review screen display???"
In response to Reply # 5

near Hobart, AU

Thanks. Same as for D90 basically.

Suzy

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #252187 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.