Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #252086
View in linear mode

Subject: "A BIG thank you..." Previous topic | Next topic
DBarnes Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Oct 2008Fri 16-Nov-12 06:55 PM
263 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"A BIG thank you..."

US

I'm thinking it's been about 4 years and 130K photos and 200+ Posts/questions... so, it's about time that I thanked the faithful Nikonians for all your help.
The timing on this thank you is based on a few photos that, I think, have finally shown what the D90 and I can do when the stars align, the light is right and I finally shoot at a fast enough shutter speed to match the subject. What I like about the shots is the dynamic range and the depth of field.
Thought I'd share the wealth/success of all your hard work to teach me what I need to know.
Thanks so much.
Dave

http://images.nikonians.org/galleries/showgallery.php?cat=23586

http://fullframedreams.smugmug.com/

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources Charter MemberSat 17-Nov-12 07:58 AM
34754 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: A BIG thank you..."
In response to Reply # 0

San Pedro Garza García, MX

Dave,
It is most rewarding to hear you.
This is what makes our efforts worthwhile.

Have a great time
JRP (Founder & Administrator. Nikonian at the north-eastern Mexican desert) Gallery, Brief Love Story, The Team
Join the Silver, Gold and Platinum members that help this happen; upgrade. Join your personal web site to the Nikonians WebRing
Make sure you check our workshops at The Nikonians Academy and the product catalog of the Photo Pro Shop

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

OnTERRYo Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Nov 2011Sat 17-Nov-12 02:13 PM
529 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: A BIG thank you..."
In response to Reply # 1
Sat 17-Nov-12 02:16 PM by OnTERRYo

Hamilton, CA

Hi Dave.

What a great thing to do.
I cannot take any of the credit of course but I can recognize
and appreciate the thank-you that you offer.
Nicely done.

I too have a D90 and can only hope for results like yours.
I especially like your sunrise series.

Terry.

OnTERRYo

"The Nikon did the work; I just happened to be behind it at the time." TP

Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot Nikonian since 07th Apr 2004Sat 17-Nov-12 08:03 PM
51743 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: A BIG thank you..."
In response to Reply # 0

East Frisia, DE

Thanks for your kind words, Dave

Gerold - Nikonian in East Frisia
Eala Freya Fresena

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #252086 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.