Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #251965
View in linear mode

Subject: "Histogram" Previous topic | Next topic
Bela614 Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Dec 2004Tue 16-Oct-12 08:24 PM
365 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Histogram"
Tue 16-Oct-12 09:16 PM by Bela614

Bellingham, US

Hello,
I have had my D70 for years and have always had it set to display the histogram. I must have done something because now it is displaying shot information over the review image. How do I get my histogram back?

Thanks in advance.
Bill

Edit: I figured it out. No need for help. Thanks anyways.

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see" Henry David Thoreau
(1817-62)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot Nikonian since 07th Apr 2004Tue 16-Oct-12 09:25 PM
50263 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Histogram"
In response to Reply # 0

East Frisia, DE

OK. Glad you figured it out.

Gerold - Nikonian in East Frisia
Eala Freya Fresena

gkaiseril Gold Member Nikonian since 28th Oct 2005Wed 17-Oct-12 04:30 PM
6739 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Histogram"
In response to Reply # 0

Chicago, US

Glad you figured it out.

The solution is to use the Multi Selector on the back of the camera and to use the left or right arrows to change the selected data overlay. You may need to adjust the image data selected to display. See your user manual for more information on image playback.

George
My Nikonian Galleries

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #251965 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.