nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

question about my waterdrop photo

pasknucklehead

US
1457 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
pasknucklehead Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Feb 2008
Sat 29-Sep-12 02:05 AM

Hi everyone, well, wait til you see what I've been working on now. You all remember my announcement about having some of my waterdrops hanging down at our newly opened gallery. Well, the owner has asked me for a few more pieces of my work and I wanted to do something a little different, and most certainly more challenging. And that it was. But here is my thoughts now that I have several of them done. I used a book for my backdrop, even though you can't see it, there is indication of what it was in my waterdrops. Does anyone of you know if this would be illegal to hang in the gallery and possibly sell?
Let me attach it so you guys can see what I'm asking...All the photos are on the same order,,,I used the brush in pse10 to liquify the background to make it look cooler. I put the name on the photo so people who were looking at the picture can say "oh, how cool is that" because they will then actually realize the whole purpose of the drops...let me know what you all think....thanks and I think it is cool.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Darlene

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: question about my waterdrop photo