nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

question about my ev setting and my sync on my camera

pasknucklehead

US
1457 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
pasknucklehead Registered since 05th Feb 2008
Mon 17-Sep-12 06:47 PM

Hi again. I have my camera set on manual, 1/200 sync speed, f11 iso 200 commander mode, m 1/16 built in flash set to --. Okay after I take the shot of my water drop, my shutter drops down to 1/80 automatically and then won't let me change it manually back to 1/200, it will let me turn my dial down to 1/60 and below, but won't let me go above the 1/80. After I fiddle around, then I start back again at 1/200 and it does the same thing, automatically drops it to 1/80. Am I missing something?
Also when I look at the info on the back lcd it is showing I am -1.3 ev, yet when I push the ev button on top of my camera, it is showing 0.0 so I don't know how to change that. hmmmm confusing....help...

Darlene

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: question about my ev setting and my sync on my came...

G