nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D90 - Pictures with incorrect alignment

Marcial

US
33 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Marcial Registered since 14th Nov 2010
Wed 22-Aug-12 11:42 PM | edited Thu 23-Aug-12 02:07 PM by Marcial

Most of my pictures are lacking the correct alignment: vertical lines are not perfectly vertical and horizontal lines are not perfectly horizontal.

Actually, there is a better way to describe the problem: my pictures show a SLIGHT ROTATION TO THE LEFT or counterclockwise. In fact, if I want to correct the problem, I need to use any software for editing pictures and use the "fine rotation" function in the opposite direction,.

It must be the way I try to do the alignment while I am shooting. I am doing something wrong and I don't know what it is.

How to get a correct alignment? What am I doing wrong?

Maybe I am trying to align the object with the edges of the viewfinder. Is there any way to have like a grid or at least one vertical line in the center of the viewfinder that I can use as a guide?

Anyone else has this problem? I don't thing that it has anything to do with the camera but with me.

I tried to attach one of my pictures so that you can see what I am trying to explain but each time I am getting a "runtime error" (this is a new PC).

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D90 - Pictures with incorrect alignment

G