nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D90 - Deleting pictures from the camera

Marcial

US
33 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Marcial Registered since 14th Nov 2010
Wed 22-Aug-12 07:11 PM

I haven't been able to use my D90 as much as I expected, so there are still many features that I don't know how to use or, even worse, that I don't know where to find them.

This is a new PC where I am now, DELL XPS 8500. I used to have a program (actually 3 sofware) to download pictures from the camera but decided to try Nikon ViewNX2 instead.

Other programs would allow me to delete all fotos from the camera once the download is complete. I could not find the possibility with ViewNX2.

All pictures are now on my hard drive but also in the camera's card. Is it possible to connect my Nikon D90 again to the PC and have ViewNX2 delete all of them from the camera?

Is is possible to delete all of them from the D90 directly without using my PC. I only knew how to delete from the camera manually but only one by one, and I am talking now about hundreds of pics.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G