Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #224763
View in linear mode

Subject: "D90 Settings Spreadsheet" Previous topic | Next topic
gfrazzle Registered since 03rd Nov 2006Mon 17-Nov-08 10:42 PM
22 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D90 Settings Spreadsheet"
Mon 17-Nov-08 11:53 PM by gfrazzle

US

I have put together a D90 settings spreadsheet. It's a work in progress so I am sure there are lots of typos/ errors but it's a start. Anyone interested can find it at:

http://www.adrive.com/public/2facaab6e9b0f71a466a25cb45f020f6ebd129051e25f265b46455f0c1ec2078.html

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: D90 Settings Spreadsheet
Elyone
17th Nov 2008
gfrazzle
17th Nov 2008
torags
18th Nov 2008
AnnaB
20th Nov 2008
torags
20th Nov 2008
michaelhager
20th Nov 2008
torags
20th Nov 2008
AnnaB
21st Nov 2008
Marypar4
30th Nov 2008
markbarendt Silver Member
21st Nov 2008
mlh5555
19th Nov 2008
boxerlover Silver Member
19th Nov 2008
torags
20th Nov 2008
scopeland Silver Member
19th Apr 2009
gfrazzle
19th Apr 2009
scopeland Silver Member
19th Apr 2009
kohseek
19th Jul 2009
gunfighter48
20th Apr 2009
lmpaulino
09th Sep 2009
massa
25th Oct 2009
QuantumV1
08th Nov 2009
QuantumV1
07th Nov 2009
rosborn Silver Member
08th Nov 2009
rockydays
08th Nov 2009
Reply message RE: D90 Settings Spreadsheet Link Update
gfrazzle
10th Nov 2009
WhatAboutBob Gold Member
10th Nov 2009
gkaiseril Gold Member
10th Nov 2009
WhatAboutBob Gold Member
11th Nov 2009
astromaia
10th Nov 2009
a1l3n Silver Member
09th Jun 2012
meat
09th Jun 2012
a1l3n Silver Member
09th Jun 2012
stevoxt
10th Jun 2012
a1l3n Silver Member
10th Jun 2012
                         Reply message D90 spreadsheet
stevoxt
10th Jun 2012

Elyone Registered since 16th Oct 2008Mon 17-Nov-08 11:18 PM
107 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D90 Settings Spreadsheet"
In response to Reply # 0

IL

says it is not available

gfrazzle Registered since 03rd Nov 2006Mon 17-Nov-08 11:53 PM
22 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: D90 Settings Spreadsheet"
In response to Reply # 1

US

Sorry, wrong link. Try it now.....

torags Registered since 06th Jan 2007Tue 18-Nov-08 04:27 AM
325 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: D90 Settings Spreadsheet"
In response to Reply # 2

US

I'm not clear as to why you are doing the spreadsheet. I appreciate your work, but why would that be better than the default settings?

It seems to me that the settings would be different if you're doing specialized shooting: sports vs landscape vs low light.

Since the D90 doesn't have categories like the D700, I would have to reset (to cancel) then reset each item again.

Am I missing something?

Rags

AnnaB Registered since 09th Nov 2006Thu 20-Nov-08 01:41 PM
34 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#7. "RE: D90 Settings Spreadsheet"
In response to Reply # 3

Ignacio, US

Good Morning Rags,

I upgraded from a D70S and found that my pictures taken on the default settings were not quite sharp enough and others have felt that their WB were not quite right, etc. There are ways to increase saturation, decrease contrast, etc. in camera so that you do not have to always do that while postprocessing. I know that changing the settings in camera has really reduced my postshooting processing time. However, this is only true if you are shooting in JPG. If you shoot in raw and then open in Adobe, it ignores these settings/defaults (per my husband who knows more on this subject than I do. When they first came out with the D90, its raw files were not supported everywhere, so I was shooting JPG. So I did learn to tweak the default settings.

HTH

AnnaB

torags Registered since 06th Jan 2007Thu 20-Nov-08 03:39 PM
325 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#8. "RE: D90 Settings Spreadsheet"
In response to Reply # 7

US

>Good Morning Rags,
>
>I upgraded from a D70S and found that my pictures taken on the
>default settings were not quite sharp enough and others have
>felt that their WB were not quite right, etc. There are ways
>to increase saturation, decrease contrast, etc. in camera so
>that you do not have to always do that while postprocessing.
>I know that changing the settings in camera has really reduced
>my postshooting processing time. However, this is only true
>if you are shooting in JPG. If you shoot in raw and then open
>in Adobe, it ignores these settings/defaults (per my husband
>who knows more on this subject than I do. When they first
>came out with the D90, its raw files were not supported
>everywhere, so I was shooting JPG. So I did learn to tweak
>the default settings.
>
>HTH

Hi. I don't disagree with what you're saying.However, since the D90 doesn't have memory banks (ala D700) and you change the shooting environment from say; group faces shots to a bicycle race in twilight - it would be unwise to keep one set of settings resident in your D90.

Personally I would hit reset (to default) and then reset for motion and EV and maybe vivid.

While there isn't memory banks for personal preferences, Nikon has made average settings for night, motion , etc on the scenes dial. These settings may not be a lot different than what experienced photogs may suggest on a spreadsheet.

I'm all for learning. But it might be a good idea to learn more about the Nikon settings before trying to invent the wheel, it's easier.

Rags

michaelhager Registered since 15th Feb 2007Thu 20-Nov-08 04:16 PM
2284 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#9. "RE: D90 Settings Spreadsheet"
In response to Reply # 7

Fountain Inn, US

>Good Morning Rags,
>
>I upgraded from a D70S and found that my pictures taken on the
>default settings were not quite sharp enough and others have
>felt that their WB were not quite right, etc. There are ways
>to increase saturation, decrease contrast, etc. in camera so
>that you do not have to always do that while postprocessing.
>I know that changing the settings in camera has really reduced
>my postshooting processing time. However, this is only true
>if you are shooting in JPG. If you shoot in raw and then open
>in Adobe, it ignores these settings/defaults (per my husband
>who knows more on this subject than I do. When they first
>came out with the D90, its raw files were not supported
>everywhere, so I was shooting JPG. So I did learn to tweak
>the default settings.
>
>HTH

However, If you shoot RAW and process in Capture NX2 all of your in-camera settings are saved with the file. There is great discussion about the merits of all of the post processing applications and everyone has their reasons for using the one they like the best. But here is my 2 cents worth.

If you shoot only in raw, you have the ability to fix many mistakes that you might make in the field, no matter how experienced you are. We can all agree that if you forget to change your white balance when you go outside, RAW processors can fix it in a snap.

However, Nikon Capture NX2 is the only processor that will apply every in camera setting to the RAW file automatically without any input from the user besides loading the image.

This means that if you get your camera dialed in just the way you like it, you will have much less Post Processing time to deal with afterward. NX2 applies sharpening, noise reduction, WB, curves, contrast, EVERYTHING you set the camera to do.

Last week I took about 300 images at a music venue. After culling out 95 keeper shots, I found that my camera settings were so good I only had to modify 6 images. WOW! that's a record for me! 89 shots with no PP adjustment! Now, I've been shooting this venue for years and they have even set up the stage lighting to my specifications so I've got this place dialed in really well, but still, NOT having to apply all of those settings to 95 images was a HUGE time saver.

C. Michael Hager
Your most important piece of photo equipment is built into your face.
www.cmhager.com/Content/photo.shtml

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

torags Registered since 06th Jan 2007Thu 20-Nov-08 04:58 PM
#10. "RE: D90 Settings Spreadsheet"
In response to Reply # 9

US

Hi Michael...

Just to play the devil's advocate for a moment....

If you're at a curvy motorsports track and are shooting one view with the sun on your left & cars or bikes have a shadow on their right.

then you turn left to get another view of the racers, (more in line with the sun)- many of the settings should change. If you shoot raw, you can adjust in PP.

But do you want residual in cam settings in NX? when the shooting environment changed drastically? I don't know, I'm on the fence.

Rags

AnnaB Registered since 09th Nov 2006Fri 21-Nov-08 02:18 PM
34 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#11. "RE: D90 Settings Spreadsheet"
In response to Reply # 9

Ignacio, US

Good Morning,

I do shoot raw, but due to computer issues when I first got the D90, I didn't download the free trial of NX2 (5 days left on it). Photoshop and NX would not support the raw so I was shooting raw + JPG, just so I could view/work on pictures. I love that NX2 keeps the camera presets.

Shooting mode--I usually don't use the scene selections. I shoot in A or M mode, so maybe that is where our disagreement arises from. With the control that is possible in those settings, I feel that I can handle all the types of shots that come my way. I preset my camera to the baseline of what I like to see in the final picture and then tweak from there. For example, I have custom set the black and white mode to increase the red channel, which shows the black and white picture differently, because I like it that way, and I am happy with that result nearly everytime.

Have a great weekend,

AnnaB

Marypar4 Registered since 14th Jun 2008Sun 30-Nov-08 12:49 AM
8 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#13. "RE: D90 Settings Spreadsheet"
In response to Reply # 7

US

I would be interested in your WB settings when they become available. I have been struggling with this..have tried many settings..none acceptable. Rockwell suggests auto A3 which I have used with some success. Other times I need to change exposure plus WB and end up losing the shot trying to figure out a good balance.
m

markbarendt Silver Member Nikonian since 24th Sep 2006Fri 21-Nov-08 03:18 PM
894 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#12. "RE: D90 Settings Spreadsheet"
In response to Reply # 3

Ignacio, US

Rags,

The value of sharing is to help each other figure out what the camera can do. There are two distinct sets of settings in my head, not that Nikon breaks them up that way.

1-Camera Controls

One of the things that I found when reading a list like this for an F100 was that I could turn off the autofocus on the shutter button and use AF-ON button instead.

This was an incredible change in the way I shoot (feels weird at first). I now do this on my D200, D70, and my wife uses it on her D90.

Want to try it, go to Custom settings menu > f Controls > f4 Asign AEL/AFL buttom > AF-ON > OK.

This separates the focus and exposure control and makes it much easier to do a good job of both.

This type of control is workable on any shot.

2-Exposure Settings

These are a bit different. Yes it might be easier with a D200 or D700 to pre-pack these but so what. That doesn't change the setting's utility for getting a particular shot.

Learning to use these camera settings is simply making a decision about where you want to do your creative work (in camera vs in post) and being able to get what you want.

What you are missing is that the D90, as most Nikon DSLRs, can do great finished work without any need for post when someone is willing to play with these settings.

Post-Processing is not a requirement, it is an option.

Some of us even believe so much that we can get what we want straight out of the camera that we shoot jpeg or even film. For those of us in that mode we make permanent creative decisions all the time and don't spend much time in post.

>I'm not clear as to why you are doing the spreadsheet. I
>appreciate your work, but why would that be better than the
>default settings?
>
>It seems to me that the settings would be different if you're
>doing specialized shooting: sports vs landscape vs low light.
>
>Since the D90 doesn't have categories like the D700, I would
>have to reset (to cancel) then reset each item again.
>
>Am I missing something?
>
>Rags

Mark

A Nikonian in Durango Colorado.

Actually, I'm not all that interested in the subject of photography. Once the picture is in the box, I'm not all that interested in what happens next. Hunters, after all, aren't cooks.

Henri Cartier-Bresson

mlh5555 Registered since 09th Mar 2008Wed 19-Nov-08 01:13 PM
65 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: D90 Settings Spreadsheet"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Thank you so much for doing this (and for sharing)!

Mitzi

boxerlover Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Aug 2006Wed 19-Nov-08 09:10 PM
47 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: D90 Settings Spreadsheet"
In response to Reply # 0

North Adams, US

I also send my thanks. If anyone can add to this that helps give us a baseline with the custom settings tweaked for portrait, landscape, etc. it would be so much appreciated. I believe the D80, D200, and D300 had extensive information which helped so many. I have upgraded from the D80 to D90, love it but still am having a difficult time finding the right settings....took a while for me to love my D80 though after upgrading from a D70 so I know it will happen. Again thanks, it's is so helpful to learn from everyone's experiences.

torags Registered since 06th Jan 2007Thu 20-Nov-08 03:04 AM
#6. "RE: D90 Settings Spreadsheet"
In response to Reply # 5

US

>I also send my thanks. If anyone can add to this that helps
>give us a baseline with the custom settings tweaked for
>portrait, landscape, etc. it would be so much appreciated. I
>believe the D80, D200, and D300 had extensive information
>which helped so many. I have upgraded from the D80 to D90,
>love it but still am having a difficult time finding the right
>settings....took a while for me to love my D80 though after
>upgrading from a D70 so I know it will happen. Again thanks,
>it's is so helpful to learn from everyone's experiences.

Now we're talking. You could keep a cheat sheet with you, to reset cam on shooting site (since the D90 doesn't have shooting banks)

scopeland Silver Member Nikonian since 17th Apr 2009Sun 19-Apr-09 01:35 PM
279 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#14. "RE: D90 Settings Spreadsheet"
In response to Reply # 0

Rochester, US

>I have put together a D90 settings spreadsheet. It's a work
>in progress so I am sure there are lots of typos/ errors but
>it's a start. Anyone interested can find it at:
>
>http://www.adrive.com/public/2facaab6e9b0f71a466a25cb45f020f6ebd129051e25f265b46455f0c1ec2078.html

Just recently got a D90 and this is exactly what I'm looking for to help me document settings during photo shoots so I can learn what I like and don't like.

The link doesn't seem to be working. Could you possibly repost a working link or email the file to scopeland at yahoo.com?

Thanks!

gfrazzle Registered since 03rd Nov 2006Sun 19-Apr-09 07:37 PM
#15. "RE: D90 Settings Spreadsheet"
In response to Reply # 14

US

Try this:

http://www.adrive.com/public/f5ca9c6f58a45e17d3e30a35c9def0c76be89672b6048abe3813ac72aca5b12a.html

scopeland Silver Member Nikonian since 17th Apr 2009Sun 19-Apr-09 08:50 PM
279 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#16. "RE: D90 Settings Spreadsheet"
In response to Reply # 15

Rochester, US

Thanks so much - this is fantastic!

Steve

kohseek Registered since 18th Jul 2009Sun 19-Jul-09 08:34 AM
1 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#18. "RE: D90 Settings Spreadsheet"
In response to Reply # 15

SG

Hi gfrazzle,

Sorry but the link seems to be down again. Would you mind reposting? Many thanks in advance!

gunfighter48 Registered since 01st Aug 2008Mon 20-Apr-09 12:08 AM
136 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#17. "RE: D90 Settings Spreadsheet"
In response to Reply # 0

Seattle, US

You might try using the Picture Controls, page 108 in the D90 manual. It lets you alter the setting for the different modes and save them to a specific file, which you can then load into the camera and onto your memory card. If you have a copy of Thom Hogan's D90 eBook take a look starting on page 330. This might be of help.

gunfighter48
A steady hand works good for cameras and guns.

lmpaulino Registered since 03rd Sep 2009Wed 09-Sep-09 10:19 AM
1 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#19. "RE: D90 Settings Spreadsheet"
In response to Reply # 17

PT

CAN YOU SEND ME THE SPREADSHEET TO luismpaulino@gmail.com

or make a link to download

massa Registered since 19th Oct 2009Sun 25-Oct-09 07:30 PM
6 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#20. "RE: D90 Settings Spreadsheet"
In response to Reply # 19

BR

anybody has the spreadsheet to share?

QuantumV1 Registered since 06th Jun 2008Sun 08-Nov-09 06:07 PM
57 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#23. "RE: D90 Settings Spreadsheet"
In response to Reply # 17

Falmouth, US

Hi GF48,
Good suggestion to use the settings from Tom Hogan's ebook. When I had my D40x, I used the settings from his book and had great results. He knows his stuff. I just ordered the D90 ebookd last week... and I've been checking the mailbox ever since.
Joe B

QuantumV1 Registered since 06th Jun 2008Sat 07-Nov-09 10:37 PM
57 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#21. "RE: D90 Settings Spreadsheet"
In response to Reply # 0

Falmouth, US

Hi,
Thanks so much for doing this. Can you repost the link or send me the file via e-mail, please? The link seems to be broken or I'm doing something wrong.
Joe B

>
>http://www.adrive.com/public/2facaab6e9b0f71a466a25cb45f020f6ebd129051e25f265b46455f0c1ec2078.html

rosborn Silver Member Nikonian since 20th Oct 2009Sun 08-Nov-09 05:41 PM
76 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#22. "RE: D90 Settings Spreadsheet"
In response to Reply # 21

Chelsea, US

Yep, this link doesn't work.

rockydays Registered since 13th Oct 2008Sun 08-Nov-09 08:52 PM
19 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#24. "RE: D90 Settings Spreadsheet"
In response to Reply # 22

Alsip, US

If you want some good facts on your program setting for your D-90 I suggest that you Goggle "ken rockwell" and read what he says, and than spend the $5.00 to download his cheat sheet manual. He is dead on with his settings advise and it is easy to understand for us Newbies. Besides joining Nikonians it was the best $5.00 I ever spent.

gfrazzle Registered since 03rd Nov 2006Tue 10-Nov-09 06:35 PM
#25. "RE: D90 Settings Spreadsheet Link Update"
In response to Reply # 0

US

>

New link (good for two weeks ):

http://www.adrive.com/public/d252fe37fbf46d3f26534f9b63da763dbed42e80823ceb334cb6d8c5726070c0.html

WhatAboutBob Gold Member Nikonian since 02nd Nov 2009Tue 10-Nov-09 06:53 PM
97 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#26. "RE: D90 Settings Spreadsheet Link Update"
In response to Reply # 25

Georgetown, US

The spreadsheet appears to be password protected...

gkaiseril Gold Member Nikonian since 28th Oct 2005Tue 10-Nov-09 07:31 PM
6739 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#28. "RE: D90 Settings Spreadsheet Link Update"
In response to Reply # 26

Chicago, US

The gray boxes are drop down boxes, highlight the field and you will be presented with a downward pointing arrow and clicking on that arrow will provide the drop down list from which you can select your option. The worksheets and workbook has its locked cells protected so you can not change the drop box options. There are plenty of unlocked cells for you to type in additional data.

George
My Nikonian Galleries

WhatAboutBob Gold Member Nikonian since 02nd Nov 2009Wed 11-Nov-09 02:18 AM
97 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#29. "RE: D90 Settings Spreadsheet Link Update"
In response to Reply # 28

Georgetown, US

Was able to download it at home. Probably some linux/mozilla issue at work...

Thanks...

astromaia Registered since 23rd Mar 2009Tue 10-Nov-09 07:10 PM
32 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#27. "RE: D90 Settings Spreadsheet Link Update"

US

Thanks! Worked great for me.

a1l3n Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Nov 2005Sat 09-Jun-12 05:44 AM
156 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#30. "RE: D90 Settings Spreadsheet Link Update"

Wichita, US

It appears that the download link has expired yet again. Is there any chance that you would be willing to upload the spreadsheet again? Thanks in advance. Jay

meat Registered since 17th Feb 2012Sat 09-Jun-12 06:36 PM
138 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#31. "RE: D90 Settings Spreadsheet Link Update"
In response to Reply # 30

US

Probably not, since it appears the OP is no longer active and they posted this almost 4 years ago.

a1l3n Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Nov 2005Sat 09-Jun-12 08:41 PM
156 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#32. "RE: D90 Settings Spreadsheet Link Update"
In response to Reply # 31

Wichita, US

I am hoping that some nice Nikonian who downloaded the spreadsheet while it was available will post it for those of us who didn't get it.

stevoxt Registered since 07th May 2010Sun 10-Jun-12 06:04 PM
100 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#33. "RE: D90 Settings Spreadsheet Link Update"
In response to Reply # 32
Sun 10-Jun-12 06:07 PM by stevoxt

belfast, UK

Hi,

I have it but it's in microsoft excel, I posted it for you then tried to open it to see if it workd but it didn't open, it tried to open in microsoft word, if someone can tell me how to post this sort of document you can have it.

all the best
stevie

a1l3n Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Nov 2005Sun 10-Jun-12 06:20 PM
#34. "RE: D90 Settings Spreadsheet Link Update"
In response to Reply # 33

Wichita, US

I believe that you can upload ZIP files. If I remember correctly, that is the way that the D200/300 spreadsheets were uploaded. Thank you.

Jay

stevoxt Registered since 07th May 2010Sun 10-Jun-12 06:29 PM
100 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#35. "D90 spreadsheet"
In response to Reply # 34
Sun 10-Jun-12 06:37 PM by stevoxt

belfast, UK

Hi,

Help, I really dont know how to upload a zip file so it opens ok, I've already tried that with no luck, I'll email it on to someone who can post zip files so they open and they can post it on here.

Cheers

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #224763 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.