Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #221305
View in linear mode

Subject: "Capture NX 2.1.0 (D90 Compatible) Download Released" Previous topic | Next topic
Martin E Registered since 15th Sep 2008Wed 17-Sep-08 10:50 AM
128 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Capture NX 2.1.0 (D90 Compatible) Download Released"

GB

Apologies for double posting the news, but thought people may not pick up on the reply in the earlier RAW post:

Nikon Capture NX 2.1.0 updater released 17th September:

Nikon Notes on the update include:

- Support for RAW images captured with the D90 has been added.

Couldn't figure out the link as it seems specific to my log in.

But it's on their Europe Site - under Support + Software Downloads.

Martin

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Capture NX 2.1.0 (D90 Compatible) Download Released
bpsanborn
17th Sep 2008
Martin E
17th Sep 2008
tyrepeddler
17th Sep 2008
gkaiseril Gold Member
17th Sep 2008
bpsanborn
17th Sep 2008
tiger bait
18th Sep 2008

bpsanborn Registered since 22nd Oct 2007Wed 17-Sep-08 12:53 PM
58 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Capture NX 2.1.0 (D90 Compatible) Download Released"
In response to Reply # 0

Groton, US

It is not on the USA site as of 9/17 8:51 AM. But the USA site still does not have the Users Manual PDF.

I'll see if the UK site will let me download.

Thanks

Brian

Martin E Registered since 15th Sep 2008Wed 17-Sep-08 02:14 PM
128 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Capture NX 2.1.0 (D90 Compatible) Download Released"
In response to Reply # 1
Wed 17-Sep-08 02:17 PM by Martin E

GB

I found this when navigating from the USA site (whcih for some reason isn't as clearly laid out as the European one - much harder to navigate)

http://support.nikontech.com/cgi-bin/nikonusa.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=16071&p_created=1221507906&p_sid=AkBcg5ej&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9MzIsMzImcF9wcm9kcz0wJnBfY2F0cz0xODUmcF9wdj0mcF9jdj0xLjE4NSZwX3NlYXJjaF90eXBlPWFuc3dlcnMuc2VhcmNoX25sJnBfcGFnZT0xJnBfc2VhcmNoX3RleHQ9bng*&p_li=&p_topview=1

This may just be a link to the UK version though - not sure how you can find out without trying ?

Martin

tyrepeddler Registered since 01st Mar 2007Wed 17-Sep-08 01:47 PM
152 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Capture NX 2.1.0 (D90 Compatible) Download Released"
In response to Reply # 0

US

I downtoaded the version on the UK site but would not let me install as my version is US. Dont waste the 30 plus minutes it takes to download. You would need the UK version for it to work. I guess we just have to wait a little longer in the US.

gkaiseril Gold Member Nikonian since 28th Oct 2005Wed 17-Sep-08 02:23 PM
6739 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Capture NX 2.1.0 (D90 Compatible) Download Released"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed 17-Sep-08 02:51 PM by gkaiseril

Chicago, US

All,

Each region maintains a web site for their region, so you should use the region where your camera is registered with Nikon. Note you may need to register your camer with your regional site to download the sorftware, firmware, and unprotected manuals in PDF format.

The US site has the Capture NX updater to 2.1.0 for both Windows and Macintosh. The ver 2.1.0 updater will only update versions 2.0.0 and 2.0.1.

Adobe still has not updated Digital camera raw file support, ACR plugin and DNG converter, for the D90 or D700. You can use the provided link for checking for updates.

George
My Nikonian Galleries

bpsanborn Registered since 22nd Oct 2007Wed 17-Sep-08 02:42 PM
58 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Capture NX 2.1.0 (D90 Compatible) Download Released"
In response to Reply # 4

Groton, US

Thanks for the heads-up on the NX2 update posting in the NikonUSA site this morning.

Brian

tiger bait Registered since 05th May 2007Thu 18-Sep-08 03:08 AM
8 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: Capture NX 2.1.0 (D90 Compatible) Download Released"
In response to Reply # 4

New Iberia, US

Adobe has put up a ACR 4.6 "release candidate" on their site. There was a link to it in a post on dpreview.com

http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php?title=Camera_Raw_4.6

Chris

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #221305 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.