nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

have a chance to hold the D70 at Nikon Shinjuku, japan!

din20

kiyose cit, japan, JP
6 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
din20 Registered since 01st Feb 2004
Sun 01-Feb-04 12:41 PM

hello everyone im din and im glad to join this group..i have a chance to hold the D70 at nikon showroom in shinjuku japan (this is the only place that they have a demo in japan at this time) at first when i saw the D70 at the adds that they are developing a new digital camera and saw the picture i was not impress about its looks. then i went to nikon showroom accidentally and saw this new D70 on the place that people can look and try it(its just a demo but they are no yet saling this stuff until march 19 at the price of 150,000 yen for a body only) so i try when i pic it up it fit like a glove to may hands and the controls are easy to understand for me and it is true that it is fast. shutter time lag is fast how fast... like d100 shutter they say that the D70 shutter is a new can of shutter so that they cannot compare the two. For short it is a very great camera guys you will be impress when you saw it even the people at nikon are impress when they first saw it they say that the feature are better that the D100 but d100 is a better grade... for me i cant decide which one to buy the value one or the Pro one maybe for a guy like me just dont have a lot of money may be buy the value one but im concern about the durablity about the camera. maybe ill wait until it will sale and see for comment about it. thats all guy and girls thank for reading if u have any Question about the camera that i can answer im glad to help.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: have a chance to hold the D70 at Nikon Shinjuku, ja

G