Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #218636
View in linear mode

Subject: "user manual of D70" Previous topic | Next topic
ahockLo Registered since 24th Jan 2004Tue 10-Feb-04 11:19 AM
10 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"user manual of D70"

from nikon Euro
{ftp://ftp.nikon-euro.com/download/Productfinder/Brochures/D70/D70_UM_EN_01/D70(11)_01.pdf}

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: user manual of D70
naga
10th Feb 2004
ao_manit
11th Feb 2004
vchong
11th Feb 2004
Flachlaender
11th Feb 2004
Covey22 Moderator
11th Feb 2004

naga Registered since 24th Dec 2002Tue 10-Feb-04 11:32 PM
71 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: user manual of D70"
In response to Reply # 0

SUNNYVALE, US

Great.. I am downloading now. Wow, 20 Megs. I like to read the manual
before buying anything. You know what you are getting...

Thanks.

ao_manit Registered since 15th Oct 2002Wed 11-Feb-04 01:17 PM
105 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: user manual of D70"
In response to Reply # 0

IT

This link is good or broken?

I have problems. The files is deleted on server? The dir appears empty.

vchong Basic MemberWed 11-Feb-04 04:01 PM
1340 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: user manual of D70"
In response to Reply # 2

Victoria, CA

The link is dead.

Seems that they are moving content around on the FTP site... they removed some directories since yesterday and have added new directories elsewhere, though access to these new directories are denied to "anonymous" users.

http://www.finearts.uvic.ca/~vchong/images/vchong.gif

Flachlaender Registered since 07th Feb 2004Wed 11-Feb-04 03:49 PM
123 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: user manual of D70"
In response to Reply # 0

NL

I too seem to have difficulties with the link. Have tried it with several different modifications of the URL. But it is still of no use.

Can anyone give us another link?

Sijtze.

"May the winds be in your back and the sun in your face."

"Who would not admire and love the Alps, visit them with pleasure, hike and climb them? I cannot express the longing and love I feel for the mountains and there is no place where I would rather be."

Benedikt 'Aretius' Marti (1522-1574). Swiss professor in Greek and Hebrew. Botanist and mountaineer.

Landscapes and more at my Nikonians Gallery

Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine Charter MemberWed 11-Feb-04 06:22 PM
10410 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: user manual of D70"
In response to Reply # 3

US

Yes, the link is dead at this time. I'm locking the topic - we'll just have to wait for official releases. We were sort of marginal anyway by linking to proprietary content.

"Toodle-loo from Covey22!"

-Armando
Nikonians Team
Nikonians News - Fresh Everyday!

The Covey Blog!

My Plan:

Get out of the car.
Get closer to the subject.
Pick the right mid-tone this time.

See My Nikonians Gallery

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #218636 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.