Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #217836
View in linear mode

Subject: "D 70 price in the Netherlands" Previous topic | Next topic
Paul K Basic MemberSat 21-Feb-04 02:31 PM
212 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D 70 price in the Netherlands"

Rijsenhout, NL

Fimex Vak, a company in the Netherlands that only sells to registered professional photographers, have announced their price of the D70.

It's set at Eur 895,00 excl 19% VAT

Very attractive, kitprice with 18-70 3.5/4.5 G Eur 1.140 exc VAT

They don't mention delivery date, but the announcement is part of the publicity for a professional fair (Dutch very small variation of the PMA) that's scheduled end of February

Nor do they mention the 300D anymore .......

All in a day's work

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

pluim003 Basic MemberSat 21-Feb-04 07:45 PM
5 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D 70 price in the Netherlands"
In response to Reply # 0

Hmm... look at www.tweakers.net for the cheapest.
There Budgetwinkel shows up with a price of € 989,-- incl. VAT + € 15,-- for shipping.
I'm not familiar with that shop.

Greetings, DikkieDick

ahenneka Registered since 20th May 2002Thu 26-Feb-04 10:20 AM
14 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: D 70 price in the Netherlands"
In response to Reply # 1

Rotterdam, NL

Hi,

I took a look at Butgetwinkel too, and they are going to sell the kit for 1232 euro. That is a very nice price for the Netherlands
where most things at least 20% more expensive is then in the USA. I don't know that shop and will wait and see what Kamera Express will do.

Aart Hennekes
http://members.ams.chello.nl/ahennekes3/index.html

ahenneka Registered since 20th May 2002Thu 26-Feb-04 10:50 AM
14 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: D 70 price in the Netherlands"
In response to Reply # 2

Rotterdam, NL

Seen it at Kamera Express now and it is 1099,- euro for the body.
While looking to some posts here I noticed there is a
pricewar going on allready even there is not a single
consumer one shipped. I think it is not such a bad idea
to wait a little and see what the price will be when the
D70 is on the market for a while.

Aart Hennekes
http://members.ams.chello.nl/ahennekes3/index.html

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #217836 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.