Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #217476
View in linear mode

Subject: "D70 equipped with penta prism or mirror?" Previous topic | Next topic
ahockLo Registered since 24th Jan 2004Sat 28-Feb-04 04:49 PM
10 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D70 equipped with penta prism or mirror?"

although there have some discussion on this issue at other thread, but I still not sure the answer. D70 is really equipped with pentaprism??

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

reo4503 Registered since 28th Feb 2004Sat 28-Feb-04 06:09 PM
12 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D70 equipped with penta prism or mirror?"
In response to Reply # 0

Page 201 of the printed manual that comes with my D70 says Viewfinder: Optical fixed pentaprism. Hope that helps.

mdparker Registered since 29th Feb 2004Sun 29-Feb-04 12:39 AM
63 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: D70 equipped with penta prism or mirror?"
In response to Reply # 1

I too have a downloaded manual from the Europe Nikon FTP site before they took it off. Page 201 states pantaprism, but on the www.nikonusa.com site, in the technical specification portion on their web site, it clearly state "Fixed-eyelevel penta-Dach-mirror type" as the viewfinder type. I'm going with the web. Surely they'd have correct specification on their web site by now.

Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine Charter MemberSun 29-Feb-04 03:33 AM
10844 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: D70 equipped with penta prism or mirror?"
In response to Reply # 0

US

This has already been covered in another thread.

http://www.nikonians.org/dcforum/DCForumID86/75.html

In order to make this forum a bit more efficient, please make sure to try and review previous threads to see if the subject you're looking for has already been discussed. I'm locking this thread now since it's redundant. Please feel free to contribute to the other thread referenced above. Thanks!

"Toodle-loo from Covey22!"

-Armando
Nikonians Team
Nikonians News - Fresh Everyday!

The Covey Blog!

My Plan:

Get out of the car.
Get closer to the subject.
Pick the right mid-tone this time.

See My Nikonians Gallery

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #217476 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.