Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #217040
View in linear mode

Subject: "D70 first impressions?" Previous topic | Next topic
ballroom_boy Registered since 05th Sep 2002Wed 03-Mar-04 06:06 PM
1341 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D70 first impressions?"

Stratford, CA

Hi Gang,

I noticed a few of you (in the Asia-Pacific Rim countries) have the new Nikon D70 now. I was wondering what your initial impressions of it are (especially if you used a D100 before)? Also, I would love (and I suspect others too) to see some sample images...

I am considering the D70 as a backup camera. The specs look very promising - would love to hear about actual user experience.

Thanks!

Roël
http://roelphoto.com

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #217040 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.