Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #217000
View in linear mode

Subject: "Some photo's I took with the D70" Previous topic | Next topic
andyz4000 Registered since 27th Feb 2004Thu 04-Mar-04 02:03 PM
17 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Some photo's I took with the D70"

I kind of rushed a few pics on to my website when I got home today for anyone who is interested go here

http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/andyz/index.html

Andy Z

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Some photo's I took with the D70
ballroom_boy
04th Mar 2004
andyz4000
04th Mar 2004
ballroom_boy
04th Mar 2004
andyz4000
04th Mar 2004
avm247 Moderator
04th Mar 2004

ballroom_boy Registered since 05th Sep 2002Thu 04-Mar-04 03:51 PM
1341 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Some photo's I took with the D70"
In response to Reply # 0

Stratford, CA

Hi Andy,

Thanks for posting those shots... were they shot as JPEG or did you shoot RAW and convert them?

Roël
http://roelphoto.com

andyz4000 Registered since 27th Feb 2004Thu 04-Mar-04 04:19 PM
17 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Some photo's I took with the D70"
In response to Reply # 1

I shot in jpeg normal but had to size them down to get all on my websiye (only 10 gig), the pictures out of the camera are just awesome.

Andy Z

ballroom_boy Registered since 05th Sep 2002Thu 04-Mar-04 04:27 PM
1341 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Some photo's I took with the D70"
In response to Reply # 2

Stratford, CA

Hi Andy,

I printed some of your shots on my Canon s9000 printer and I must admit I am quite impressed with the image quality. I would love to see more shots as you take them... (more JPEGs and maybe some taken in RAW mode)

What are your impressions of the camera? Handling? Ease of use? Battery life? Anything else?

Thanks for posting these photos... I think a D70 may end up in my camera bag in the next few months!

Roël
http://roelphoto.com

andyz4000 Registered since 27th Feb 2004Thu 04-Mar-04 04:35 PM
#4. "RE: Some photo's I took with the D70"
In response to Reply # 3

Roel

To me it is a fantastic camera I cant beleve how easy it is to use, It looks and feels way better than I expected and the auto focus is fast and forgiving. We had a hot 37c today and the wind was very very strong, a couple of the shots I took of flowers I had to wait for them to stop swinging from side to side but the focus and speed of the d70 just did its job no problem.

I think you will not regret this camera if you decide to get one.

Andy Z

avm247 Moderator Awarded for high skills in documentary architecture and aviation photography Charter MemberThu 04-Mar-04 05:19 PM
18538 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Some photo's I took with the D70"
In response to Reply # 4

Rancho Cordova, US

I think you will not regret this camera if you decide to get one.

Andy,

You're making it harder to withstand N.A.S. Thanks for the shots, most impressive.

Anthony

The Moderator Page and My Gallery
"The important things in life are simple; the simple things are hard."

Anthony

The Moderator Page and My Gallery
The important things in life are simple; the simple things are hard.

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #217000 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.