Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #216912
View in linear mode

Subject: "Date you got your D70?" Previous topic | Next topic
Myland Registered since 25th Feb 2004Sun 29-Feb-04 06:22 PM
8 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Date you got your D70?"

Floyds Knobs, US

I expect to be sitting on the edge of my seat about mid March, waiting for the D70. Maybe if I knew when people in Midwestern USA started getting theirs I'd be braced. I leave on vacation March 17 and really really want it by then.
Marty

Marty

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

rutherfordphoto Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources Registered since 27th Aug 2002Mon 01-Mar-04 01:08 AM
5099 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Date you got your C70?"
In response to Reply # 0

Vancouver, CA

I strongly doubt that you will have your D70 by March 17. The D70 is not expected to start shipping until March 19 in the US.

Allan, A Comox Valley Nikonian
Find out more about me on the Nikonians Team Page

~Cheers, Allan~
www.allanschroeder.com

bejersey Registered since 03rd Mar 2004Fri 05-Mar-04 12:13 AM
16 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: According to a Nikon tech rep"
In response to Reply # 1

More towards the end of March

pmirror Registered since 24th Nov 2002Tue 02-Mar-04 05:20 AM
1247 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Date you got your D70?"
In response to Reply # 0

Jakarta, ID

I don't believe that Indonesia is faster than US. But the fact is D70 is in the market today, March 2. Selling in kit with 18-70 or body only. Too bad I don't need it as I have my D100. But its cheap enough for second body.
I strongly waiting ion vain for D2X

Pinky Mirror
Nikonians@Jakarta,Indonesia--
it's near Bali, if you don't know where it is

www.pinkymirror.com

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #216912 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.