nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #216068
View in linear mode

Subject: "D70 Battery Grip?" Previous topic | Next topic
Tetsujin Registered since 24th Feb 2004Thu 11-Mar-04 02:20 PM
148 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D70 Battery Grip?"

US

Is there, or will there be a D70 battery grip? I have an N80, and I don't like the feel of it without the MB-16 battery grip. I hope they will release a D70 battery grip in the future, otherwise I might drop it!

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Harley Basic MemberThu 11-Mar-04 04:42 PM
75 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D70 Battery Grip?"
In response to Reply # 0

Kingston, CA

According to Nikon the D70 will not accept a battery pack/grip similar to the MB-D100 (the N80's MB-16) external battery pack The MB-D100 - < http://www.digitaldingus.com/d100lounge/mbd100.html >
provides a vertical shutter release, 10-pin accessory plug & the ability to do voice annotations. Nikon states that a similar accessory will not be available for the D70 so if you need these features pick the D-100 over the D-70.

Tetsujin Registered since 24th Feb 2004Sat 13-Mar-04 02:17 PM
148 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: D70 Battery Grip?"
In response to Reply # 1

US

Thanks!!!

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #216068 Previous topic | Next topic