Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #215748
View in linear mode

Subject: "D70 Arrives in US?" Previous topic | Next topic
keoni Silver Member Nikonian since 02nd Mar 2007Sat 13-Mar-04 07:54 PM
30 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D70 Arrives in US?"

University Place, US

I'm a Nikonian in Washington State, I was just at a Kits Camera store and the sales person told me that they had D70's in their warehouse and were beginning to fill their pre-orders. Good news if accurate. I have a presale from another retailer here in WA. They think It'll be another 5 days or so before they get theirs. Just thought I'd pass this along....for what it's worth.

John Woods

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: D70 Arrives in US?
geekemedic
13th Mar 2004
soonipi1957
14th Mar 2004
geekemedic
14th Mar 2004
hogan99
15th Mar 2004
ballroom_boy
15th Mar 2004

geekemedic Registered since 02nd Mar 2004Sat 13-Mar-04 08:42 PM
106 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D70 Arrives in US?"
In response to Reply # 0

Gilbert, US

Great to hear! I have a pre-order here in Phoenix, and they felt like they wouldn't get theirs until the 19th or so.

Robert Olmstead
Healer of Men
Elf Friend
Level 5 Geek

soonipi1957 Registered since 05th Mar 2004Sun 14-Mar-04 12:59 AM
431 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: D70 Arrives in US?"
In response to Reply # 0

Haverhill, US

Upon hearing the news that perhaps the D70 was already in the States, I called my local store (Hunts Photo / Video) where I've already paid in advance and in full, to check this out. They swear that the Nikon rep was in yesterday and that nobody in the US will receive them until 3/25 at the earliest.

I hope the info from the left coast is correct! This new CF card is getting pretty damned lonely just laying here next to the computer!

Jim Fenton
D2Xs Shooter
Haverhill, Massachusetts

Images @ www.pbase.com/soonipi1957

geekemedic Registered since 02nd Mar 2004Sun 14-Mar-04 01:23 AM
106 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: D70 Arrives in US?"
In response to Reply # 2

Gilbert, US

>card is getting pretty damned lonely just laying here next
>to the computer!

Mine too! It just sits there with it's 65X speed looking forlorn.

Robert Olmstead
Healer of Men
Elf Friend
Level 5 Geek

hogan99 Registered since 21st Feb 2004Mon 15-Mar-04 06:33 PM
7 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: D70 Arrives in US?"
In response to Reply # 0

B&H Photo just told me it will April now. I hope that is wrong, but he sounded pretty sure of himself and mentioned it was typical of Nikon.

ballroom_boy Registered since 05th Sep 2002Mon 15-Mar-04 06:56 PM
1341 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: D70 Arrives in US?"
In response to Reply # 4

Stratford, CA

I hope Nikon does not delay the release of the D70. I just read a report that the "other" major camera company is increasing production of their low end DSLR by 25%. Since the D70 is marginally more expensive than it and has more features, my guess is that Nikon will sell every D70 they produce this year (and maybe next year too!0.

Let's just hope the rumours of the delay are not true!

Roël
http://roelphoto.com

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #215748 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.