nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR NIKON CAMERA Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #215648
View in linear mode

Subject: "The verdict of the French review "Chasseur d'images " f" Previous topic | Next topic
SAXRUB   Peyrilhac, FR  Registered since 27th Feb 2004 Tue 16-Mar-04 07:19 AM
8 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"The verdict of the French review "Chasseur d'images " f"

Hi all,
The last issue of the review gives 5 stars to D70 (4.5 for EOS300D, 4 for D100).
Unfortunately, there is no Web to read the results of the tests.
Morality : I order today (body+12-24 AFS) !!!
Regards.
Pasal

Saxrub

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Flachlaender   NL  Registered since 07th Feb 2004 Tue 16-Mar-04 05:44 PM
123 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: The verdict of the French review"
In response to Reply # 0

And in Focus magazine in The Netherlands the D70 got 88 out of 100 points and received the Focus mark 'Super.'

Check out the conclusion here:

http://www.focusmedia.nl/conclusies/conclusies304.htm

Sijtze.

"May the winds be in your back and the sun in your face."

Landscapes at my Nikonians gallery: http://www.nikonians-images.com/galleries/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=15928

"Who would not admire and love the Alps, visit them with pleasure, hike and climb them? I cannot express the longing and love I feel for the mountains and there is no place where I would rather be."

Benedikt 'Aretius' Marti (1522-1574). Swiss professor in Greek and Hebrew. Botanist and mountaineer.

Landscapes and more at my Nikonians Gallery

imakshar   Ft. Lauderdale, US  Registered since 28th Feb 2004 Tue 16-Mar-04 06:24 PM
22 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: The verdict of the French review"
In response to Reply # 1

Can somebody translate it in English ?
Ck

Ck

Flachlaender   NL  Registered since 07th Feb 2004 Tue 16-Mar-04 08:06 PM
123 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: The verdict of the French review"
In response to Reply # 2

Sorry for that. You are absolutely right.

I have the magazine also and obvious the whole article is too long to translate. The conclusion in that magazine and on the website states that:

"The Nikon D70 is meant for the demanding leisurephotographer and in the case of this camera it is more than an advertising slogan. The camera has a sturdy built, the handling leaves nothing to be desired and there are more than plenty possibilities to adjust it. The camera is very fast in switching-on, (file)transport and storage, shutterlag and flashsynchro. The results are truly excellent, in the automatic mode as well. For all the Nikon-users the wait has been worthwile, they will be happy that they have kept their lenses. An absolute recommendation."

Sijtze.

"May the winds be in your back and the sun in your face."

Landscapes at my Nikonians gallery: http://www.nikonians-images.com/galleries/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=15928

"Who would not admire and love the Alps, visit them with pleasure, hike and climb them? I cannot express the longing and love I feel for the mountains and there is no place where I would rather be."

Benedikt 'Aretius' Marti (1522-1574). Swiss professor in Greek and Hebrew. Botanist and mountaineer.

Landscapes and more at my Nikonians Gallery

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR NIKON CAMERA Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #215648 Previous topic | Next topic