nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

EN-EL3e availability? Generic battery replacement?

jemaerca

River Forest, US
1117 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
jemaerca Registered since 28th May 2006
Tue 05-Sep-06 04:22 PM

I'm switching to a D80 from a D50 and wanted to get a spare EN-EL3e. Well, it appears that this batery is in short supply. Does anyone know who has this in stock?

Also, with my D50, I used a Targus knock-off with no issues. Are there any generics for EN-EL3e that are proven safe? Thanks.

Comments always welcome: My Smugmug Gallery

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: EN-EL3e availability? Generic battery replacement?
Reply message RE: EN-EL3e availability? got mine by LUCK

G