Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #1841
View in linear mode

Subject: "Any sightings in Europe yet ?" Previous topic | Next topic
jeremyrh Registered since 02nd Nov 2004Sat 02-Sep-06 08:27 PM
517 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Any sightings in Europe yet ?"

Copenhagen, DK

I'm getting jealous seeing these reports of folk receiving their D80. I ordered one a while ago, but no sign here in Holland.

Anyone have any up-to-date information on when they will be getting here?!

J;

jeremyrh

---------
D300; F100; Nikkor 17-55/2.8; 70-200/2.8; 18-200; 85/1.4; 45/2.8 PC; 50/1.8; Sigma 30/1.4; 28-70/2.8; Tokina 12-24; SB900, SB600x2

< Previous|
1|2|3|4|5|Next >

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Any sightings in Europe yet ?
gettingbetter
05th Sep 2006
gettingbetter
06th Sep 2006
JimmiBlaze
06th Sep 2006
Reply message Got mine in London today
gettingbetter
07th Sep 2006
Reply message RE: Got mine in London today
Freezerburn
07th Sep 2006

gettingbetter Registered since 17th Jul 2006Tue 05-Sep-06 11:24 AM
52 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#1. "RE: Any sightings in Europe yet ?"
In response to Reply # 0

GB

I am first on the list with my retailer (the closest one to Nikon HO) and they say that they will definitely be here this week.

I leave on vacation on Friday, so I'm prepared to bet they arrive 5 minutes after my flight takes off!!

Mike

Mike, London UK

gettingbetter Registered since 17th Jul 2006Wed 06-Sep-06 02:27 PM
52 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#2. "RE: Any sightings in Europe yet ?"
In response to Reply # 0

GB

Evidently top level retailers in the uk are getting first shipments tomorrow (Thursday)

Good luck

Mike

Mike, London UK

JimmiBlaze Registered since 06th Sep 2006Wed 06-Sep-06 02:49 PM
1 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Any sightings in Europe yet ?"
In response to Reply # 2

Pre-Ordered mine from www.parkcameras.co.uk. Recieved a call this morning that they'll be in Today or Tomorrow, sounds like they're getting a few in. Picking it up Saturday.

Regards,

James.

gettingbetter Registered since 17th Jul 2006Thu 07-Sep-06 11:58 AM
#4. "Got mine in London today"
In response to Reply # 0

GB

They're here now and I got mine from a London dealer this morning. AJ Purdy have them in stock.

Mike, London UK

Freezerburn Registered since 15th Jun 2006Thu 07-Sep-06 12:49 PM
194 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Got mine in London today"
In response to Reply # 4

London, UK, GB

Get mine tomorrow from Walters Photo Video at £609 all in! Spoke to the very helpful assistant & he told me they received 10 this morning..No news yet from my usual shop where I pre-ordered one some weeks ago at what I THOUGHT was a good deal. Luckily didn't pay any deposit.

My Gallery

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #1841 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.