Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #118864
View in linear mode

Subject: "New Nikon Digital?" Previous topic | Last topic
LarryM Basic MemberThu 25-Sep-03 02:29 PM
207 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"New Nikon Digital?"

Salt Lake City, US

Has anyone heard if Nikon is going to release a digital to compete with the new Kwanon digital Rebel? I hate to admit that the price point is making this camera VERY tempting...and I'm really scared that I might do something crazy and buy it! :0

Nikonian in the Wasatch mountains

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

krf Silver Member Charter MemberThu 25-Sep-03 03:47 PM
752 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: New Nikon Digital?"
In response to Reply # 0

Gainesville, US

Yeah, they have a D75 in the works. No word on when it will be released.

Kerry

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

lordnikon Registered since 18th Feb 2002Sun 28-Sep-03 11:15 AM
5996 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#2. "RE: New Nikon Digital?"
In response to Reply # 1

Frederick, US

My old freind Kenny, a Nikon rep was telling me a few days ago a Starbucks in March is a tentitve date for the D70 and said that basicly it's a digital cross between the N65 and N75. Price is TBA, but it would be competitively priced. He had no reservations about telling me about this one unlike our D2 discussion six months back, so he must have felt that Nikon gave him, a greenlight to ditch the non-existance line this time.

If your ears are on fire it's because,
The Lord Nikonian has a flash gun.

Aaron J. Heiner

Aaron J. Heiner
Team Coast Guard Photographer
US Department of Homeland Security

LarryM Basic MemberMon 29-Sep-03 01:32 AM
207 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: New Nikon Digital?"
In response to Reply # 0

Salt Lake City, US

Thanks for the info guys! A D70 would be right up my alley.

Nikonian in the Wasatch mountains

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D90/D80/D70 (Public) topic #118864 Previous topic | Last topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.