Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Fujinon XF 18-135mm and Greentoe.com

fivesense fivesense

Is from: Boise, US
1927 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
fivesense Silver Member Nikonian since 30th Dec 2013
Tue 21-Apr-15 12:40 AM
Taking into account the discounted price on Fuji lenses until May 2nd, I made an offer through Greentoe.com on one of the lenses I've had my eye on- the XF 18-135mm ($599 now, reg. $899). My low offer was countered, but to $535, which I gladly accepted! This price includes taxes, shipping, etc... My lens will arrive later this week.

If you haven't checked out Greentoe yet, I enthusiastically recommend you give them a try. I consider them the "Priceline" of consumer electronics. I've used them twice (recently for a D750, saving more than $100) and have been pleasantly blown away by both the pricing I've garnered and their fantastic customer service.

Doug
Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G