Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

HELP TC-20 E stuck on my 80-200mm AF S lens!

jmcfadden1

Is from: Minneapolis, US
34 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
jmcfadden1 Registered since 16th Mar 2003
Sun 16-Mar-03 02:30 PM
Hello everybody , I am new to this forum tho I have been reading stuff here for a little while.........

Last week I purchased a 80-200 AF S used (tho really like new) and a used TC 20 E from 2 different pro shops here in Minneapolis,

yesterday the tele converter refused to come off the lens, I fear I have done more damage trying to get them apart for the half hour of trying, I am a guy who has fixed most everything you can think of and find this very humiliating to ever ask for help!

Any way it is going to the shop for repair tomorrow , but I was wondering has this happened to anyone else and if any one has an idea about a worse case scenario about the damage I may have inflicted on my favorite new lens I would really appreciate the help

J

G