Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Is Nikon Service online tracker down on weekends?

entlassen

Is from: US
3 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
entlassen Registered since 24th Feb 2013
Sun 24-Feb-13 03:18 AM
I've been using https://www.nikonimagesvcapprove.com/status to track a camera that's at the Los Angeles service center. It has worked for the last couple of weeks, but when I tried logging in today, it keeps throwing an error saying I entered in the wrong service order number & name.

Can anybody who currently has gear that's in a NikonUSA repair shop check right now to see if the tracker is working for you? I'm getting a little stressed out, b/c if it's just me who can't access the site then maybe something is wrong with my repair.

I am hoping that it's just currently down for maintenance or something.

(P.S. I did call NikonUSA on the phone, and the incompetent customer service agent on the other end couldn't give me any answers other than that my repair status was "Processing". They were completely clueless and didn't even know about the online tracker site, let alone know if it was working or not).

G