nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

FE2, FA, N80, and various Nikkors

mdintx

San Antonio, US
17 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
mdintx Registered since 04th Sep 2002
Sun 29-Sep-02 09:11 PM

Hey Folks,

I'm doing some rearranging (Gear Acquisition Syndrome) of my camera setup. I've got the following up for sale:

Cameras:

1 - Fe2 camera. It's in EX condition with some light wear and tear on the edges of the back. No dings or dents. All functions are perfect. $285 plus shipping.

1 - FA camera. It's in EX condition with light wear and tear on the body/back. No dings or dents. All functions are perfect. $285 plus shipping.

1 - N80 camera. It's in Like New condition. Bought new from Samys camera. I've run maybe 15 rolls through it. All functions are perfect. Comes with box and papers. $295 plus shipping.

Lenses:

1 - 28/2.8 AIS. Lens is in EX+ condition. No wear and tear on the lens. Glass is clean and clear. Aperture blades are clean, focus is smooth, and diaphragm is nice and snappy. Both caps included. $185 plus shipping.

1 - 50/1.8 AIS (short barrel). Lens is in EX+ condition. No wear and tear on the lens. Glass is clean and clear. Aperture blades are clean, focus is smooth, and diaphragm is nice and snappy. Both caps included. $55 plus shipping.

1 - 85/2 AIS with matching hood. Lens is in EX+ condition. No wear and tear on the lens. Glass is clean and clear. Aperture blades are clean, focus is smooth, and diaphragm is nice and snappy. Both caps included. $185 plus shipping.

1 - 200/4 AI with case. Lens is in bargain condition. Wear and tear over the barrel. The focus is stiff. The aperture blades are clean but the diaphragm is a little sticky at f4. The glass is in pretty good shape though and I think it's worth a CLA. I used it for reversing a 50/1.8 and it worked great. Rear cap only. $50 plus shipping.

1 - Vivitar Series 1 90/2.5 Macro with matching 1:1 adaptor and leather case. Light wear and tear on the lens. Glass is clean with some light dust. Aperture blades are clear, focus is smooth, and diaphragm is nice and snappy. 1:1 adaptor is mint. Both caps included. $135 plus shipping.

Misc.

1 - Vivitar 3500 Flash with Nikon TTL module. Light wear and tear on the body but it works great. $35 plus shipping.

1 - SC-17 flash cord. Mint - used once. $45 plus shipping.

All prices are firm but I will consider discounts for purchase of multiple items. US buyers only. Payment via paypal is preferred but money orders and cashiers checks are also accepted. Shipping will be via Priority Mail Insured.

Feel free to email with any questions and yes, pictures are available.

Mark

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: FE2, FA, N80, and various Nikkors