Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #950
View in linear mode

Subject: "F80S as New with accessories" Previous topic | Next topic
Lees4 Registered since 27th Jan 2002Sat 28-Sep-02 01:34 PM
143 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"F80S as New with accessories"

Rockford, US

I am selling my F80S That I purchased in June. It is as new. very mint! Used very little since I have purchased the F5. Comes with 7yr mack warranty, box manual, reciept from B&H and magic lantern guide. This is the one that imprints exposure data between frames. Also available is the MB-16 Battery grip and a Kirk PZ-54 arca type Quick release plate. Would like to sell as a package. for $525.00 everything Cost me 650.00 New. I have excellent feedback on the auction site so buy with confidence. Paypal accepted. Will ship to USA 48 for $15.00 w/ins.

I LOVE THIS PLACE!
LT

I LOVE THIS PLACE!
Lee

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Lees4 Registered since 27th Jan 2002Mon 30-Sep-02 12:36 AM
143 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: F80S as New with accessories"
In response to Reply # 0

Rockford, US

F80s and MB-16 grip sold (Pending). PZ-54 Plate still available.

I LOVE THIS PLACE!
LT

I LOVE THIS PLACE!
Lee

Lees4 Registered since 27th Jan 2002Wed 09-Oct-02 01:37 AM
#2. "RE: F80S as New with accessories"
In response to Reply # 1

Rockford, US

Sold!

I LOVE THIS PLACE!
LT

I LOVE THIS PLACE!
Lee

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #950 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.