nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #923
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikkor 28-105/3.5-4.5D" Previous topic | Next topic
mdintx Registered since 04th Sep 2002Tue 24-Sep-02 12:38 AM
17 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikkor 28-105/3.5-4.5D"

San Antonio, US

Hey Folks,

I've got one of these lenses for sale. It's in excellent condition. Glass is perfect and mechanics are perfect as well. The lens has some light wear and tear on the body (no dings). I have pictures to verify condition. It comes with the matching hood, original caps, and original box.
Sale price is $225 shipped in the US. Payment via paypal is preferred but money orders and cashiers checks are also accepted. Shipping will be via Priority Mail Insured.

Feel free to email with any questions and yes, pictures are available.

Mark

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

XpectSun Basic MemberTue 24-Sep-02 02:45 PM
64 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikkor 28-105/3.5-4.5D"
In response to Reply # 0

Houston, US

Hi Mark,
I am very interested in buying this lens. Could you please email me a picture of it? Also, I am not familiar with paypal, how does that work?
Thanks in advance,
Carolina
Calvinsmama7@aol.com

markalan Registered since 28th Feb 2002Wed 02-Oct-02 02:53 AM
181 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikkor 28-105/3.5-4.5D"
In response to Reply # 0

Wadsworth, US

Is this lens still available?

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #923 Previous topic | Next topic