nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

F/S - Nikon TC-20E III (NIB) and Kenko 1.4 TelePlus Pro 300 DGC TC Nikon Mount

PennsyBill

Diamond Bar, US
164 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
PennsyBill Registered since 25th Dec 2008
Fri 31-Dec-10 03:33 AM | edited Fri 31-Dec-10 03:33 AM by PennsyBill

THE KENKO 1.4 -- I bought this to see how I liked using aa TC and then moved up to the Nikon version. The Kenko worked fine (and was better than I expected) but I won't try to kid you, the Nikon 1.4 was superior for my use -- sports -- but that shouldn't be any suprise.

I have the box and the few items that came with it -- only used it a couple of times and it's in mint conditon.

$125 shipped within the CONUS --- check of Postal Money Order's only as I don't do Paypal. Face to face in the LA area also O.K.

THE NEW NIKON TC-20E III --- When these first came out I put my name in at a couple of places and was suprised when I got one fairly quickly (albeit at a premium price) but for me it was worth it.

Unfortunatley I must have forgotten to call all the places I put my name in and just before Christmas I got another one in the mail (also a bit of a premium) and as I didn't want to send it back it's available... at a premium. $555 shipped and insured within the CONUS. Again, no Paypal -- check or Postal Money Orders only. Yes it is a NikonUSA TC -- took it out of the box to check it and put it back. Will ship with box and all that was in it.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G