Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #90798
View in linear mode

Subject: "F/S - Nikon TC-20E III (NIB) and Kenko 1.4 TelePlus P..." Previous topic | Next topic
PennsyBill Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Dec 2008Fri 31-Dec-10 03:33 AM
156 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"F/S - Nikon TC-20E III (NIB) and Kenko 1.4 TelePlus Pro 300 DGC TC Nikon Mount"
Fri 31-Dec-10 03:33 AM by PennsyBill

Diamond Bar, US

THE KENKO 1.4 -- I bought this to see how I liked using aa TC and then moved up to the Nikon version. The Kenko worked fine (and was better than I expected) but I won't try to kid you, the Nikon 1.4 was superior for my use -- sports -- but that shouldn't be any suprise.

I have the box and the few items that came with it -- only used it a couple of times and it's in mint conditon.

$125 shipped within the CONUS --- check of Postal Money Order's only as I don't do Paypal. Face to face in the LA area also O.K.

THE NEW NIKON TC-20E III --- When these first came out I put my name in at a couple of places and was suprised when I got one fairly quickly (albeit at a premium price) but for me it was worth it.

Unfortunatley I must have forgotten to call all the places I put my name in and just before Christmas I got another one in the mail (also a bit of a premium) and as I didn't want to send it back it's available... at a premium. $555 shipped and insured within the CONUS. Again, no Paypal -- check or Postal Money Orders only. Yes it is a NikonUSA TC -- took it out of the box to check it and put it back. Will ship with box and all that was in it.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #90798 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.