Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #90796
View in linear mode

Subject: "F/S - Pelican RSV Series Case Model # PCS2552G + Nikon ..." Previous topic | Next topic
PennsyBill Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Dec 2008Fri 31-Dec-10 12:35 AM
156 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"F/S - Pelican RSV Series Case Model # PCS2552G + Nikon 50mm f1.8 D lens"

Diamond Bar, US

This is a large (17x12x5 inside dimensions) soft-sided case made by Pelican and will fit inside the Pelican 1550 hard case. Lots of roon inside with movable dividers, room for a lap-top on one side and room for papers, etc on the other. The case by itself is listed as "carry-on" size.

Got it for Christmas and while it's a nice case, what I wanted was a Pelican hardcase.

Just got it and of course it's not been used. Rather than bother with photos just GOOGLE it and you'll see lots of photos.

$135 including shipping and insurance to you in the CONUS.

The lens is a Nikon AF 50mm f1.8D model with a Nikon L37c filer and a really nice little rubber lens hood I got form Adorama --- no issues and no marks anywhere -- no dust, no fungus etc $120 shipped to you in the CONUS. Nice enough lens but I have a zoom that is handier.

Payment details --- I don't do PayPal! Check or Postal Money Order

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #90796 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.