nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #90763
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: D300, lenses REDUCED" Previous topic | Next topic
vhcards Registered since 03rd Mar 2007Wed 29-Dec-10 03:08 AM
23 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: D300, lenses REDUCED"
Wed 29-Dec-10 09:58 PM by vhcards

US

PRICES REDUCED

I have reduced the prices as I am motivated to sell. I need to move my equipment to pay medical bills for my 11-1/2-year-old beagle. These are as low as I can go, but I feel these prices, which include shipping, are fair.

For sale are the following items:

•Nikon D300 body -- approximately 20,000 shutter activations (rated for 150,000). Excellent shape -- only blemish is small scuff on bottom metal. $1,000 shipped.

•Nikon 50 f1.4 AFS -- Excellent condition. Used very little. $390 shipped.

•Nikon 50 f1.8 -- Excellent condition. Used little. Sale pending

•Nikon 70-300 VR -- Very good condition. $375 shipped.

•Nikon SB-600 Flash -- Good condition, but rotating flash head isn't as tight as I would like. Sale pending

•Tamron 70-200 f2.8 Nikon Mount -- Excellent condition. Used little. $550 shipped.

•Sigma 17-50 f2.8 OS Nikon Mount -- Excellent condition. Used little. $525 shipped.

All boxes, paperwork and original materials (including lens caps, cases, etc.) included.

I will only ship to the continental United States and will do so after receiving payment. I only accept PayPal. I will ship insured via UPS ground.

I have sold other items on here, fredmiranda (username vhsema) and (username twodogs9903).

If you have any questions, please ask. Thanks.

vhcards

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: FS: D300, several lenses, flash
balzanto Silver Member
29th Dec 2010
Reply message RE: FS: D300, several lenses, flash
vhcards
29th Dec 2010
Reply message RE: FS: D300, lenses REDUCED
marks357
30th Dec 2010
cfeather
31st Dec 2010
vhcards
31st Dec 2010
rosalinda Silver Member
02nd Jan 2011
vhcards
02nd Jan 2011
Reply message PRICES REDUCED AGAIN
vhcards
31st Dec 2010
Reply message RE: PRICES REDUCED AGAIN
vhcards
04th Jan 2011
balzanto Silver Member
05th Jan 2011
boliver Silver Member
25th Feb 2012
georgem Silver Member
25th Feb 2012
boliver Silver Member
25th Feb 2012

balzanto Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Dec 2005Wed 29-Dec-10 04:20 AM
118 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: D300, several lenses, flash"
In response to Reply # 0

Tinley Park, US

Email sent on 50mm 1.8.

vhcards Registered since 03rd Mar 2007Wed 29-Dec-10 09:59 PM
23 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: FS: D300, several lenses, flash"
In response to Reply # 1

US

bump

vhcards

marks357 Registered since 17th Jul 2008Thu 30-Dec-10 04:07 PM
231 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: FS: D300, lenses REDUCED"
In response to Reply # 0

NNJ, US

Email sent re Tamron 70-200.

-Mark-

cfeather Registered since 23rd Dec 2005Fri 31-Dec-10 03:43 AM
264 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: FS: D300, lenses REDUCED"
In response to Reply # 3

Kingsville, US

I can't buy any gear from you but I just want you to know your beagle is in my prayers. I know how much these critters can mean to us, I got two of them and had a beagle many years ago. They are great friends. I hope yours is doing better.

Carl E. Feather
Feather Multimedia

vhcards Registered since 03rd Mar 2007Fri 31-Dec-10 09:57 PM
#5. "RE: FS: D300, lenses REDUCED"
In response to Reply # 4

US

Thanks, Carl. He had two masses on his spleen. One was the size of a cantaloupe, the other an egg. Surgery was yesterday to take the spleen out. The liver looked great, so we're hoping for the best. We'll know more in a week or so when the tests come back. He is our oldest and truly is an amazing dog.

vhcards

rosalinda Silver Member Charter MemberSun 02-Jan-11 01:55 AM
120 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#7. "RE: FS: D300, lenses REDUCED"
In response to Reply # 5

Washington, US

I wanted to let you know too that I'm thinking of you and your beagle. I'm a veterinarian and know just how much these guys can mean to us. I have 2 of my own. Having done splenectomies myself I know that they can be curative if other organs are not affected. I hope that the test reports are good and that recovery is smooth.
Marie

vhcards Registered since 03rd Mar 2007Sun 02-Jan-11 08:57 PM
#8. "RE: FS: D300, lenses REDUCED"
In response to Reply # 7

US

Thanks, Marie. I truly appreciate it

vhcards

vhcards Registered since 03rd Mar 2007Fri 31-Dec-10 10:00 PM
#6. "PRICES REDUCED AGAIN"
In response to Reply # 0
Sun 02-Jan-11 08:58 PM by vhcards

US

PRICES REDUCED AGAIN

I have reduced the prices again as I need to sell these quickly. I need to move my equipment to pay medical bills for my 11-1/2-year-old beagle.

Nikon D300 body -- approximately 20,000 shutter activations (rated for 150,000). Excellent shape -- only blemish is small scuff on bottom metal. $875 shipped.

Nikon 50 f1.4 AFS -- Excellent condition. Bought late summer/early fall 2010. Used very little. Sold.

Nikon 50 f1.8 -- Excellent condition. Used little. Sold

Nikon 70-300 VR -- Very good condition. $350 shipped.

Nikon SB-600 Flash -- Good condition, but rotating flash head isn't as tight as I would like. Sold

Tamron 70-200 f2.8 Nikon Mount -- Excellent condition. Used little. Sold

Sigma 17-50 f2.8 OS Nikon Mount -- Excellent condition. Bought late summer/early fall 2010. Used little. $500 shipped.

All boxes, paperwork and original materials (including lens caps, cases, etc.) included for all items.

I will only ship to the continental United States and will do so after receiving payment. I only accept PayPal. I will ship insured via UPS ground.

I have sold other items on here, nikonians (username vhcards) and (username twodogs9903).

If you have any questions, please ask. Thanks.

vhcards

vhcards Registered since 03rd Mar 2007Tue 04-Jan-11 05:26 PM
#9. "RE: PRICES REDUCED AGAIN"
In response to Reply # 6

US

PRICES REDUCED

I have reduced the prices one more as I need to sell these quickly. I need to move my equipment to pay medical bills for my 11-1/2-year-old beagle. I'm going to leave this up for another day or so, then I'll have to list things on auction site. If you have any questions, please ask. Thanks.

Nikon D300 body -- approximately 20,000 shutter activations (rated for 150,000). Excellent shape -- only blemish is small scuff on bottom back corner metal. $850 shipped.

Nikon 50 f1.4 AFS -- Excellent condition. Used very little. Sold

Nikon 50 f1.8 -- Excellent condition. Used little. Sold

Nikon 70-300 VR -- Very good condition. $345 shipped.

Nikon SB-600 Flash -- Good condition, but rotating flash head isn't as tight as I would like. Sold

Tamron 70-200 f2.8 Nikon Mount -- Excellent condition. Used little. Sold

Sigma 17-50 f2.8 OS Nikon Mount -- Excellent condition. Used little. $490 shipped.

All boxes, paperwork and original materials (including lens caps, cases, etc.) included.

I have sold other items on here, fredmiranda (username vhsema) and (username twodogs9903).

vhcards

balzanto Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Dec 2005Wed 05-Jan-11 05:47 AM
118 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#10. "RE: PRICES REDUCED AGAIN"
In response to Reply # 9

Tinley Park, US

I received the 50 f1.4 and it is exactly as described - excellent (like new) condition with box and all paperwork. It was packaged very well. Another excellent experience with a fellow Nikonian. Thanks Chris. I hope Chester is doing well.

boliver Silver Member Nikonian since 02nd Jul 2010Sat 25-Feb-12 03:07 PM
65 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#11. "RE: PRICES REDUCED AGAIN"
In response to Reply # 9

Farmington, US

Is the SIgma 17-50 MM f2.8 OS lens still for sale? Can you tell me if you have had any focusing problems with it? It has a history of front focusing on many of the lenses...and not others.

Also..please see the link..is this the lens?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B003A6NU3U/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Barbara Oliver
Slice Of Life Images

visit my Nikonians gallery.

georgem Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Sep 2006Sat 25-Feb-12 05:06 PM
754 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#12. "RE: PRICES REDUCED AGAIN"
In response to Reply # 11

East lansing, US

Hi barbara,

I'm not sure if the seller can see your post anymore. He or she is no longer a member of Nikonian. There post is about 14 months old so I expect the amazon ad is for a different lens.

Good luck finding the lens you want.

Cheers

George

boliver Silver Member Nikonian since 02nd Jul 2010Sat 25-Feb-12 06:23 PM
65 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#13. "RE: PRICES REDUCED AGAIN"
In response to Reply # 12

Farmington, US

thanks george...I don't use the forum too much so don't know the ins and outs....will move on to the next ad then...thanks!

Barbara Oliver
Slice Of Life Images

visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #90763 Previous topic | Next topic