Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #89
View in linear mode

Subject: "FOR SALE IN UK. Mint 70 - 300mm 4-5.6 AF ED D" Previous topic | Next topic
Safariman Basic MemberTue 16-Apr-02 01:15 PM
596 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FOR SALE IN UK. Mint 70 - 300mm 4-5.6 AF ED D"

GB

Hi everyone,

I would like to sell my 70 - 300 f:4-5.6 AF ED D. This is a really sweet lens which I have owned for just over a year, but have hardly used as I bought the 80 - 200 2.8 shortly afterwards. I think I have taken it out of my bag less than 10 times. I take excellent care of my equipment & it is in mint condition. Comes with hood & Hoya UV filter and I will even add in a Cokin P 62mm adapter. I am asking £200 as I feel this is a fair price in the UK, but I am open to fair offers of swop or part exchange. Jessops has it listed for £330, and I saw a 9 lens in their second hand display case for £225 this morning. Jacobs Photo & Grays of Westminster both list it for £290. Buyer chooses mode of shipping, and pays actual shipping (& insurance if required) costs only. Contact me here or e-mail me at the address in my profile. Any questions are welcome.

Thanx

Safariman
Let Nature Get Close To You.
My Gallery

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: FOR SALE IN UK. Mint 70 - 300mm 4-5.6 AF ED D
Safariman
28th Apr 2002
Puchito
29th Apr 2002
Safariman
30th Apr 2002
Safariman
10th May 2002
MarkE
10th May 2002
Safariman
16th Jan 2008
spacer
25th Apr 2002

Safariman Basic MemberSun 28-Apr-02 11:11 PM
596 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: FOR SALE IN UK. Mint 70 - 300mm 4-5.6 AF ED D"
In response to Reply # 0

GB

HHHHEEEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO OUT THEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEE!!!!

Come on, Some one make me an offer! I do not mind shipping anywhere in the world, as long as buyer pays for shipping and insurance, and I get a fair price or exchange/part exchange deal. I really want that film scanner!!!

Safariman
My Gallery

Puchito Registered since 29th Apr 2002Mon 29-Apr-02 04:36 PM
3 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: FOR SALE IN UK. Mint 70 - 300mm 4-5.6 AF ED D"
In response to Reply # 0

Stockholm, SE

Hello Safariman!

I'm a student in Sweden and would like to buy a 70-300mm but here there are not plenty (nor almost one) private persons selling those, perhaps because there only 8 millions people in this country.

I found a 70-300 AF ED D (Of course not the "G") in a photo shop for about £170:- (SEK 2.59 and encountered it a bit expensive.
Any way, a month later, when I had the money enough to buy it, the lens had gone ("as usually").

I want to know in which condition is yours and which is your last price shipped to Sweden.

Best regards,
Eduardo

Please reply to: eduardo.alaye@chello.se

PLEASE SEND MESSAGES ONLY TO: eduardo@alaye.com

Safariman Basic MemberTue 30-Apr-02 01:04 AM
#4. "RE: FOR SALE IN UK. Mint 70 - 300mm 4-5.6 AF ED D"
In response to Reply # 3

GB

Hi Eduardo,

I just replied by e-mail.

Later,

Safariman
My Gallery

Safariman Basic MemberFri 10-May-02 01:06 PM
#5. "RE: FOR SALE IN UK. Mint 70 - 300mm 4-5.6 AF ED D"
In response to Reply # 0

GB

This lens is still available after two potential deals fell through at the last moment. Please take the price mentioned in the original post as a guide only, as I am willing to accept fair offers, and/or exchange/part exchange deals. Come on, someone make me an offer!!

Safariman
My Gallery

MarkE Registered since 26th Oct 2006Fri 10-May-02 05:15 PM
0 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: FOR SALE IN UK. Mint 70 - 300mm 4-5.6 AF ED D"
In response to Reply # 5

I already have a 70-300 4-5.6D ED , but I do have a suggestion: You might have better results selling the lens on eBay.

Safariman Basic MemberWed 16-Jan-08 12:42 PM
#7. "RE: FOR SALE IN UK. Mint 70 - 300mm 4-5.6 AF ED D"
In response to Reply # 0

GB

Come on everyone! What do you guys think is a fair price in the UK for this lens? I am trying to raise the cash for a scanner, so would like to make a sale, but only for a fair price, or even a fair swop or partial swop. Any offers?

Thanks for looking

PS. Here is a sample of the type of images this lens is capable of.
F80S, 70 - 300 f5.6 @ 1/60, SB-28 with Stofen diffuser. Fuji Superia 100.

Safariman
My Gallery

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

spacer Awarded for his contributions to the Resources Basic MemberThu 25-Apr-02 07:20 PM
1690 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FOR SALE IN UK. Mint 70 - 300mm 4-5.6 AF ED D"
In response to Reply # 7

DE

:) Nice pic... being young was sooo much fun!

I considered selling my 70-300 after I got the 80-400VR, but then I decided to keep it due to the pretty good pic quality. I use it on long hikes when I don't like hauling around the heavy 80-400.

Have a nice day

Andreas

Andreas

Learn more about me and the Nikonians team on ourTeam Page.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #89 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.