Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #845
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon N80 + Nikon AF 50mm f/1.8 lens + Extras - $400" Previous topic | Next topic
mcross Registered since 11th Jun 2002Mon 09-Sep-02 10:39 PM
28 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon N80 + Nikon AF 50mm f/1.8 lens + Extras - $400"

Chico, US

Nikon N80 Body USA Version in mint condition. I purchased this item new from Ritz Cameras on 7/19/01. The camera has no signs of wear and looks brand new. Comes with the Original Box (UPC Code removed), Instruction Book, Body Cap, Eyepiece Cover, and all packaging materials.

Also includes Nikon black and yellow strap purchased at the same time.

The camera works flawlessly. I just had it checked out at the shop and meter and shutter both tested out dead on. I am estimating 30 rolls of film have been run through the camera.

Nikon 50mm f/1.8 AF USA Version in great condition. Lens has one small scratch on the outside of the plastic barrel but is otherwise in mint condition. I have kept a filter on the lens at all times. Purchased at the same time as the camera. Comes with the original box, manual, and all packaging materials. Also includes Quantaray UV Filter in original case. 52mm

Asking $400 plus shipping for the camera, strap, lens and UV filter.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Michael Cross
mcross@ncen.org

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

mcross Registered since 11th Jun 2002Wed 25-Sep-02 05:26 PM
28 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon N80 + Nikon AF 50mm f/1.8 lens + Extras - $40"
In response to Reply # 0

Chico, US

This item has been sold! Thanks for looking!

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #845 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.