nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #84
View in linear mode

Subject: "RRS plate for 2 touch, tripod-collared 80-200mm f2.8 zo" Previous topic | Next topic
judy_t Basic MemberTue 16-Apr-02 03:37 AM
328 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"RRS plate for 2 touch, tripod-collared 80-200mm f2.8 zo"

i sold the lens, (thank-you everyone), and therefore need to sell this plate. the price is $30, postage paid. the product # is 69 B. i believe the catalogue price is around $50. e-mail if interested. hardly any wear showing. judy

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

liamtoh1 Basic MemberTue 16-Apr-02 01:04 PM
320 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: RRS plate for 2 touch, tripod-collared 80-200mm f2."
In response to Reply # 0

US

Please check your email. I am willing to buy the plate. Let me know.

Thanks,
Pravin.

Success is a journey, not a destination. Stop running

kfunk06 Registered since 18th Sep 2006Wed 30-Jul-08 06:20 PM
24 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#2. "RE: RRS plate for 2 touch, tripod-collared 80-200mm f2.8 zo"
In response to Reply # 0

Fairmont, US

Is this item sold yet?
--
www.kevinfunkphoto.com

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #84 Previous topic | Next topic