Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #75987
View in linear mode

Subject: "Zeikos ZE-NBG300 Battery Power Grip for Nikon D300 & D7..." Previous topic | Next topic
utopist Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Nov 2006Mon 02-Nov-09 12:51 PM
79 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Zeikos ZE-NBG300 Battery Power Grip for Nikon D300 & D700"

Winston-Salem, US

I purchased it about 3 or 4 months ago brand new from amazon. Works flawlessly but I just don't think I use it enough to keep it. It is in mint condition and includes original box and all accessories.

I have sold on these forums before.

It is actually a very nice sturdy grip and can seemingly shoot forever with Enloop AA's (not included)

Details as from Amazon.

* Professional high quality battery grip for Nikon D300
* Effectively doubling your shooting time
* Holds 2 EN-EL3E Li-Ion rechargeable Batteries
* Complete with holder for 6 AA Batteries
* Vertical firing release with lock

You can see reviews here http://www.amazon.com/Zeikos-ZE-NBG300-Battery-Power-Nikon/dp/tech-data/B001T9N0RQ/ref=de_a_smtd

and here

http://photo.net/nikon-camera-forum/00TeBz

$55 shipped free. Paypal only.

Thanks
John

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Zeikos ZE-NBG300 Battery Power Grip for Nikon D300 ...
jdeaton21
04th Nov 2009
utopist Silver Member
07th Nov 2009
utopist Silver Member
17th Nov 2009
n7vy Silver Member
17th Nov 2009
n7vy Silver Member
17th Nov 2009
Alx
30th Nov 2009
Alx
30th Nov 2009

jdeaton21 Registered since 18th Feb 2009Wed 04-Nov-09 05:50 PM
41 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Zeikos ZE-NBG300 Battery Power Grip for Nikon D300 & D700"
In response to Reply # 0

US

email sent

utopist Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Nov 2006Sat 07-Nov-09 06:19 PM
79 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Zeikos ZE-NBG300 Battery Power Grip for Nikon D300 & D700"
In response to Reply # 0

Winston-Salem, US

Still available.

utopist Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Nov 2006Tue 17-Nov-09 02:05 PM
#3. "RE: Zeikos ZE-NBG300 Battery Power Grip for Nikon D300 & D700"
In response to Reply # 0

Winston-Salem, US

Bump, price now 45.00 shipped.

Thanks
John

n7vy Silver Member Nikonian since 11th Apr 2009Tue 17-Nov-09 06:53 PM
107 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Zeikos ZE-NBG300 Battery Power Grip for Nikon D300 & D700"
In response to Reply # 3

Mesa, Arizona, US

E-mail sent, John

Cheap is relative to desire

n7vy Silver Member Nikonian since 11th Apr 2009Tue 17-Nov-09 07:02 PM
107 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Zeikos ZE-NBG300 Battery Power Grip for Nikon D300 & D700"
In response to Reply # 4

Mesa, Arizona, US

Money Sent...

Cheap is relative to desire

Alx Registered since 19th Nov 2005Mon 30-Nov-09 03:35 AM
391 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: Zeikos ZE-NBG300 Battery Power Grip for Nikon D300 & D700"
In response to Reply # 0

Nashville, US

Please email me at alxatherton@msn.com to discuss this.
no problem with doing PayPal.

Alx Registered since 19th Nov 2005Mon 30-Nov-09 03:52 PM
391 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#7. "RE: Zeikos ZE-NBG300 Battery Power Grip for Nikon D300 & D700"
In response to Reply # 6
Mon 30-Nov-09 03:55 PM by Alx

Nashville, US

I know it is gone now. But I have a question for anyone who has or has had one of these.

There are two conpletely different versions named the same ZE-NBG300.
The one on their website shows a unit made essentially a copy of the Nikon version for the D300 D700 D300s. It has control wheels, and a slide-out tray, and does not mention an infrared remote. But it does have the holder for 6 (six) AA batteries, not 8 like the Nikon branded version.

But what I have in my hand here is also a Zeikos ZE-NBG300 grip, made like the Nikon brand MB-D80 grip, only without the dummy battery dickey part sticking up into the camera. It goes onto the D300 etc. like the Nikon brand version, and holds TWO more batteries in the grip, which load in thru a drop-down door in the back, like the MB-D80 and the Nikon grips for the D200 and D100. So this thing I have actually provides THREE (3) EN-EL3e batteries, one in the camera and two more in the grip, at the same time. IT also has an infrared remote receiver built in, with a switch on the front and a light and the infrared eye, and came with a transmitter, little remote like the one you use with a D90, 80, 70.

I want to get a holder for AA batteries for this unit, but it was "never made with one." That is pretty lame.

Their website shows an entirely different ZE-NBG300 than the one I have.

I called the rep on the phone, at Zeikos and they are pretty lame too. He told me that they discontinued that earlier production lke mine, and came out with the new current version. One reason (he said) was because they could not make the old unit work with an AA battery tray. I told him that the Nikon versions made like this for D90, D200, and D100 families could use the AA tray, but he said the D300 had different electronics or some such excuse. Note that the Nikon brand and the new Zeikos can use AA batteries. Basically he just B.S. me, and had no good reaon to give, except that it never was produced that way. (I checked the unit by slipping an AA battery in there, and found plenty of room for 6 of them, and a holder.) He offered to swap me out, but I actually prefer the one I have, especially with the remote feature. To bad they dropped the ball and never made a tray for AA batts. .... OR DID THEY ?

When I asked him why they use the same designation for an entirely new unit, he said it was an upgrade of the same unit. Same name, different unit. Like Nikon putting out its next new camera, totally different body and guts, and still calling it a D700. That is pretty lame of Zeikos (and their customer service rep's explanation) as well. Just a FYI.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #75987 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.