Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #75683
View in linear mode

Subject: " BNIB (Nikon) Voigtlander 180/4 APO-Lanthar" Previous topic | Next topic
ACollazo Registered since 22nd Jul 2009Mon 26-Oct-09 05:55 PM
57 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
" BNIB (Nikon) Voigtlander 180/4 APO-Lanthar"

US

Up for sale a brand new in box Voigtlander 180 f4 APO lens for Nikon mount. It is in box and also includes LH-75 hood brand new also. This is a discontinued and very hard to find lens, with excellent reviews (check Reid reviews and Lloyd Chambers wrote he will not sell this lens for less than $ 2,000.00 )

I am selling it for $ 900.00 including shipping to CONUS.

I accept USPS Money Order and Paypal (add 3%)

Ebay username agu-store
180 Feedbacks 100% positive also a Power Seller.

Feel free to email me at agu.collazo@gmail.com or pm me.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

ekgurbuz Registered since 18th Sep 2006Tue 27-Oct-09 10:11 AM
11 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: BNIB (Nikon) Voigtlander 180/4 APO-Lanthar"
In response to Reply # 0

Istanbul, TR

email sent.

ACollazo Registered since 22nd Jul 2009Tue 27-Oct-09 12:10 PM
57 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: BNIB (Nikon) Voigtlander 180/4 APO-Lanthar"
In response to Reply # 1

US

Email answered.

ACollazo Registered since 22nd Jul 2009Wed 28-Oct-09 05:45 PM
#3. "RE: BNIB (Nikon) Voigtlander 180/4 APO-Lanthar"
In response to Reply # 2

US

Sold to ekgurbuz. Great guy, excellent communication. Highly recommended!! AAAA+++

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #75683 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.