nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #71681
View in linear mode

Subject: "****SOLD***** RRS BH40 LR + Gitzo 1325 Carbon Fiber Tr..." - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
zeex3 Basic MemberSun 02-Aug-09 07:28 PM
364 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"****SOLD***** RRS BH40 LR + Gitzo 1325 Carbon Fiber Tripod"
Fri 02-Oct-09 10:27 PM by zeex3

US

or sale are the following items. A minty RRS BH40 LR ballhead ($375 new from RRS) and a Gitzo 1325 CF tripod MK1 ($575 new) these two items purchased new would cost $950.00.

The Ballhead is brand new, never been outside. Comes with protective bag. The tripod has been used extensively, and shows signs of use. All three legs show rub and scuff marks, but functions as it should.

******** SOLD **********

??? redsvt0526 at yahoo dot com

Please visit my gallery
http://www.naturexposed.net

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #71681 Previous topic | Next topic