Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #687
View in linear mode

Subject: "*** For Sale: Nikon F5 (new, USA version) ... $1750" Previous topic | Next topic
photoflyfisher Registered since 07th Aug 2002Wed 07-Aug-02 04:40 PM
1 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"*** For Sale: Nikon F5 (new, USA version) ... $1750"

Durham, US

Selling two brand new Nikon F5s to fund my irrational and, my wife insists, indefensible expansion of my medium format system.

Both F5s are new (bought from B&H a few months ago), include original box, literature etc. Both are USA models so are covered by NIKON USA (I would note that imports/gray are no longer honored by NIKON USA for service even when you are willing to pay yourself.)
Asking price is $1750 for each (this is 10% off what I just paid for them at B&H) or, if you are particularly ambitious, both for $3450.

Payment by cashier's check or money order (no personal checks please). Shipment upon receipt of cashier's check or money order, by your choice of either FEDEX or UPS. Buyer pays for shipping + insurance costs.

If you have a friend in the raleigh/durham area and would like him or her to check the cameras out for you, please let me know. If interested, email me at churchill1939@msn.com .... if you wish to discuss this further via phone, I'd be happy to provide my number via email. Because both cameras are new, the prices are firm. Thanks!

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #687 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.